Let your customers pay in installments by using FME Magento Recurring payments extension on your Magento store. Create user-friendly payment plans, let customers track and pay their installments easily from their accounts. You can set the initial payment amount, add custom labels for layaway on product pages and configure many more options. Click on DEMO to view all the features of this partial payments module.
Layaway Payments (1.5.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Entice more customers to shop by using FME Magento Partial Payments extension on your store. By putting down a small deposit, your customers can purchase items and pay in installments. This Magento payments options extension offers vast array of features to setup different payment plans for different customer groups.
Enable layaway for all products, by-pass the login/register request for layaway and select allowed payment Options. You can charge layaway fee on per product or per order bases. Customers can pay installments manually from their accounts, as well as, track existing installments.
There is a Layaway Orders section on the backend from where admin can not only view these orders, but can enter payments on behalf of customers. They can track all installments for each order as well.
By using Magento Layaway plugin, you can enable multiple layaway products for checkout; calculate Layaway charges before discount applied or after discount. Click on any product on the backend to configure down payment, number of installments, period unit such as days, weeks, months etc., and maximum period of installments.
A special note is added on the product page along with a tool tip that highlights Layaway payment option for that specific product. Customers can find details about installment options on the cart page. Click on DEMO to view all the features live.
Key Features of Magento Recurring/Partial Payments Extension
- Charge a service fee for layaway in percentage or fixed price
- Setup payment plans, duration of installments, and time period etc., by editing product details
- Customers can keep track of their installments, make payments from their accounts
- Enable layaway for all products or selective ones by using this Magento Partial Payment extension
- Add custom label and tooltip on product pages for layaway
- Store owners can configure this recurring products extension to restrict/allow customers to pay installments for specific order statuses.
- Admin can view layaway orders on the backend, track and enter payment information
- Select desired payment methods
- Configure initial payment amount
- Calculate layaway charges before or after discount
- Configure product price mode to be fixed or in percentage
- You can by-pass the login/register request for layaway
- Enter labels for different layaway options
- Email confirmation is sent to both admin and user
Supported Payment Gateways
All Payment Gateways supported by magento are supported by our extension
Magento Partial Payments Features
- SUPEE-6788 Compatible
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Click on DEMO to view all the features.
Once the Magento Layaway extension is installed, start with the configuration:
- Enable layaway extension for products. A new tab is created in product settings from where you can configure installment options
- By-Pass the login/register request for layaway. Set to Yes only if you have not allowed guest checkout, otherwise , Installments for guests will not be maintained.
- Enable and enter label for product page and tool tip
- Enter Comments for Layaway on Product Page
- Select Allowed Payment methods (Listed are your activated methods)
- Enable Multiple Layaway products for checkout, if this is enabled, the system will use the values for Maximum Installments and Maximum Period provided below instead of individual products.
- Charge layaway fee on per order or per product bases
- Configure layaway charges in fixed price or percentage
- Calculate Layaway charges before or after discount applied
- Set number of installments, period’s unit, and max. period
- Set initial installment price before or after discount
Add labels for different options
This section allows you to view any order placed by customers with the layaway payment option. You can view the details of any order and enter the payment manually. This will send the email confirmation to user.
Reviews & Ratings (9)
I've purchased the extension and Fme guys have helped me integrate it at hydrent.com a few months back.Read moreRead less
Excellent Down Payment Extension
Got my site ready just in time for the upcoming season for taking additional orders with the partial payment functionality. Thankyou Tahir for the great support you guys have provided to get us LIVERead moreRead less
A Smart Solution
Particularly useful for online shops dealing with large-value items, this Magento Layaway script provides a more efficient way of doing business...Read more
http://www.geekycorner.com/software-reviews/layaway-payments-10-by-fme-36.htmlRead moreRead less
more options more ...
I have added several payment gateways to my online store and they helped a little to as everyone pays with a diferent gateway. However adding layaway payments instantly increased our sales and had those customers returning for more. We just bought the second licence for this excellent extension.Read moreRead less
perfect module to add and an awsome support team to top it off. Tahir is great if you need any cusomisation done.Read moreRead less
I am very happy with this module
My requirements were very custom so this was a good start. I had these guys customise it very specific to my needs and they did and even made it run on my LIVE site. Support team was on a different timezone and think that was the only hickup. Selling alot more nowRead moreRead less