Landing Page for News
News module for Magento creates a landing page, which lists top news with short description, image and read more link.
This module allows you to create online news listing page that has all the necessary ingredients to provide useful information to readers. Features that make your news reports compelling are all included in this add-on. With Magento Rating and Comments feature, you can bring talk of the town right on your news page.
Settings For News Page
- Select page layout and set title
- Set limit for news on landing page
- Add meta information
- Set width for the content page
- Choose color style for heading, front & background, and Featured news background
- Enter custom CSS to define your own settings
Add & Manage News
Magento latest news extension offer you a comprehensive News management platform for your website. From the perspective of giving all useful information under one roof to the design and layout customization, this module offers a number of features.
- Add basic news/content information such as title, SEF URL and meta information
- Make your news as featured
- Upload avatar, opening image which can be resized and aligned as required. To resize enter only numeric value e.g. if you will add 40, then your uploaded image will be resized down to 40%.
- Choose store view
- Select appropriate news category
- Create image gallery
- Choose related news from left column
- From “Media” tab on left column add videos to your content, upload manually or from any URL
- Monitor and moderate ratings from the “Rating” tab on left column
Add news block, to highlight some of the updates on anywhere you want on the website.
Manage News Block
Create blocks and associate news stories that have to be shown at a specified place on your website.
Settings For News Block
Configure block settings by adding title and content, enable/disable status and select a display area to make it more noticeable.
Video & Image Gallery Options in Magento News Module
To report news in an effective manner, you can add images within content or use elegant image gallery provided by this module.
Image Gallery Settings
- Add a caption
- Select slider style such as Banners with/without navigation & thumbnails.
- Customize slider settings such as slide or opacity animation, transition effects, slide interval & duration, auto play settings, dimensions and show image title.
- Enter a caption
- Customize width and height for the player
Manage Comments, Ratings & RSS Settings
Comments manager provides you with a comments dashboard, where you can view and moderate all the received comments.
- Settings For Comments & Rating
- Let readers participate by adding comments and voting.
- Enable pagination and sorting
- Select if single user can rate multiple times or not
RSS Rating Settings
- Select Feed length. If no limit is entered then unlimited length will be used
- Enable HTML filter to remove HTML tags from feed