Call For Price (1.0) 12865 hits
Magento Call for price extension hides the price and “add to cart” button with a call to action statement / buttons. Customers can interact in two ways, either by contacting on the provided contact number or they can drop their query through price quote form. Call for Price Extension is an interactive tool to keep your customers engaged in your products and to retain the potential ones. It replaces the price block and the ‘Add to Cart’ button with personalized message. This option is particularly very important in the case where you are not completely unaware of your potential customer market’s needs and instead you want them to show interest in further details of the product or service. This would encourage them to interact and generate a query. Thus making them potential leads which you can convert in future in a better way.
Hide Product Price
Magento web shop owners can hide product price of all products or a selected product. Price will be hidden everywhere e.g. product, category and even on the wish list.
Hide ‘Add to Cart’ Button
All Sold out and waiting for the manufacturer to deliver and still would like to capture the leads? Don’t let potential customers go to another store. Get them to contact you on the phone and you can get back to them once you have the inventory.
Similarly releasing a new product? Add the product to your web store before its release and gather valuable customer information whom you can contact once the product is released.
Call for Price – Custom Message
Instead of the Add to cart button you can now have a Call for Price button. The text for this button is editable from admin. A customizable text message can be placed here, it can be a phone number or an email etc.
A tooltip on the call for price button to help convert the lead into a sale later on.
You can have your visitor fill out a short form capturing important information such as Name, address, contact number. This information is emailed to the admin. The form is customizable through the admin where you can edit the Heading and the text on the form and even the confirmation message.
Magento Call for Price – Other Features
- Supports all product types
- Email template included for easy customization
- Create Catalog rules for which the call for price needs to
- Restriction based on Customer Groups
Magento Call for Price Module - Features
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
HOW IT WORKS – MAGENTO CALL FOR PRICE EXTENSION
FME’s Magento Call for Price Module is fairly simple but very effective extension for your web store. Its user friendly interface and functionality makes it a very simple but productive tool for your web store. After successful installation, the first thing that you come across is the configuration of the settings.
Start by clicking on the ‘FME Call for Price’ button on the menu bar. Then go to ‘Configuration’ section in the dropdown menu. In configurations section, you will find following settings;
Click here to Enable or Disable the extension. Select YES to proceed forward.
Popup Form and Tooltip Enable:
You can select either popup form for enquiry, tooltip or both for call for price. These options will be visible in place of price and cart on your desired place.
Contact Form Settings:
- You can choose the desired mandatory fields for the popup contact form. The options include; First Name, Last Name, Address, Company, Country and contact number. Make sure you do not leave email and comments field empty.
- Make form fields mandatory or optional
- You can also write desired message that will be displayed as popup heading. The default message used is ‘Contact for product information’.
- You can also write your desired text f to be displayed in the contact form.
- If form submission failed or any other error comes then set fail message text. This message can be personalized according to your need. The purpose of this message is to properly communicate the error with the customers.
- Lastly, you can write desired text for a closing message for the customer. The thanks message will be displayed immediately after the customer submits query.
Frontend Email Options:
This option is used to configure emails sent from the frontend by the customers to the store administrator. This option works only if the popup form is enabled. The details are sent on the customer support email provided by the store owner. The frontend email template used is already configured during the installation.
Backend Email options:
You can provide a valid email address where customer queries will be received. The replies will be sent through this email as well. The backend email template used is already configured during the installation.
Confirmation Email Message:
You can set customized confirmation message to customers that will be sent as auto reply after they submit their query. Different email address can be used to send the confirmation message. The purpose of this message is to continue the link with customers for future contact.
Google Captcha Keys:
You can also add Google captcha keys in your popup contact form to further ensure the security of the information provided by the customer. You can enable or disable captcha and also set desired theme.
HOW IT WORKS?
Navigate to the main menu of your store and go to ‘FME Call for Price’. Here from the dropdown menu, you can start using its features. How it actually works? Proceed further to understand its functionality.
Go to ‘FME Call for Price’ from the main menu and select ‘Manage Rule’ from the dropdown menu. Here you can add rules by clicking ‘Add Rule’ button. These rules are either set for the single product, product category, sub-category and/or the entire shop. Following settings are there in ‘Rule Detail’ while you create a new rule;
- Rule Information – Here you can set the name of that you want to give to the rule. After that, set the priority, store view details, the customer groups you want to include, start and date and also enable or disable the rule as per your need.
- Text – Here you can write the Tooltip that you want to mention as a popup in place of the price on product page. This can be your helpline number or a general message.
- Conditions – In last, set the conditions for each category, set of categories and product (s). These conditions define where the rule is to be applied. Select ‘If ANY’ option given on the top for selecting desired options.
After done with the settings, click ‘Save Rule’ to save all the settings made.
Manage Contacts - After Customer Query Generated:
Once the rule is set, the customer will submit a query at the frontend product page of the store where the rule applies. After 5 to 10 minutes, the confirmation email will be received by the customer and at the same time the query will be displayed in ‘Manage Contact’ section of the backend admin panel. After clicking the query, you can view real time details and also reply with specific answer from here. Once done, click ‘Send Email’ button. A reply email will be generated and sent to the respective customer immediately. Congratulations! You have caught a fish in the net!
Check all the features on “Demo” section. For questions, please visit the FAQ section, filling a short form will connect you to us.