We respect your privacy and know how important it is. Keeping this in mind we have developed below policy which summarizes any personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use it. This policy also covers some other important topics relating to your privacy.
Please take a moment to read our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
- We will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence.
- We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the domain name and country from which you have requested information) to improve our services.
Use of Information
Before we collect any personally identifiable information, we will provide an explanation for the possible use of your data.
- The information you supply will be used by us to fulfill your orders against our products and services, respond to your inquiries, and supply you with requested information about the products and services.
- We may also use the information to inform you about new features, products or services if you explicitly instructed us to do so.
Other Important Information
- This web site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
- Additionally, some of our Web pages may contain "cookies," which are data that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to "recognize" you when you visit our Web site in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you.
- It may be necessary, if required by law or if pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations, to release your personally identifiable information.
- Fmeextensions.com is a UnitedSol Company under the registration number (5821-20060801)