Enquiries Management (1.0)
Enquiry management Magento feedback extension provides centralized clients’ enquiry management module. Monitor, track and reply to enquiries from Magento instead of emails, phone calls or any separate domain.
Enquiry Management Magento Feedback Extension offers a straight forward communication channel between you and your customers. Enquiry link in the header takes customers straight to the feedback & enquiry form. All queries are managed from the backend interface which allows you to track and reply any one instantly.
This Contact us extension saves you from checking & tracking hundreds of customer service emails or phone calls from clients. You don’t even have to login to any separate domain; enquiries received through feedback form are available under one roof in Enquiry Manager which can be replied directly. That makes it extremely easy to track each one.
BACKEND FEATURES - Magento Contact Us Extension
- Enquires Manager makes tracking and replying to each query centralized and easy
- You can easily search, delete, add, select and view records and also export them to CSV or XML from the back-end
- Replies to comments or queries are sent via email from the backend to the email address given by customers
CONFIGURABLE FEATURES - Magento Feedback Extension
- Easy to customize
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy and use
- You can put a link to the Enquiries Management anywhere on the site
To see live demonstration click on demo , visit product FAQ section or contact us for further queries.
Magento Module General Features
- 100% OpenSource
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Install Guide with Easy to follow steps
- User Guide to help you utilize and understand the extension
- Lifetime Support Free Support
How it Works-Enquiry Management
After installing Enquires management addon, a customizable link for enquiries is placed in the header. As soon as clients will click on this link they will be taken to enquiry basket form. All queries are handled from the enquiry manager at the backend.
After installation you will find two sections in the configuration, login to admin panel and navigate to FME Extensions -> Enquires and click on any one of the following;
Track and reply to any customer inquiry from this section. All types of product, dealer or other inquiries are sent over here. You can also export to CSV or delete any one.
Enable or disable extension from this section