Pricing Calculator for Magento® 2 (1.0.7)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Dynamic Pricing Extension
Price Based On Area / Volume/ Weight
Customers can purchase the exact quantity /size of the product by entering the measurement based on length, area, volume, etc.
Multiple Measurement Units
You can use 18 different units of measurement in Price Calculator to allow customers determine the price of the product i.e. Meter, Foot, Kg, Ounce, etc.
Dynamic Pricing Formula
This extension uses an advance formula to calculate the price of the product based on dimensions entered by customers.
Set Price Per Unit
Per unit price can be set for each product depending on your preferences like $5 per meter, foot, pound or inch.
Pricing With Discounts
Based on the size of the product being purchased by the customer, discounts can be offered.
Fixed Base Price
You can add a fixed base price that will be added in the calculated price to display the final price for checkout.
Use Cases of Magento 2 Price Calculator?
If you have products with variable sizes and can be sold based on area, square foot, or volume, then you can use pricing calculator. Below are a few use cases examples of products that can be sold using our pricing calculator
- Price per unit (meter, foot, inch, milimeter, etc) - Demo
- Area based pricing - carpets, blinds, tiles, banners, etc - Demo
- Volume based pricing with percentage discount - Demo
- Volume based pricing with fixed discount - Demo
- Area based pricing for configurable products - Demo
- Price & sell products by weight - Demo
- Price & sell liquids - Demo
- Tiles sold in square foot - Demo
- Variable mulch sold in the cubic meter - Demo
- Price & sell fabric in meter - Demo
- Price & sell fabric in Sq.Yards - Demo
- Blinds sold in length and width - Demo
- Flooring sold in square feet - Demo
- Price & sell diesel in Gallons - Demo
- And more…
Checkout all the Magento 2 Measurement Pricing Calculator Use Cases with Examples Here.
How Does Magento 2 Pricing Calculator Work?
Setup Magento 2 Pricing Calculator in 3 easy steps
Step1: Set Price per Unit
To start off you must first set a per unit price for each product. From the backend select the suitable unit as price per centimeter, millimeter, foot, inch, meter, litre, ponds, kg, sqft, sqm, cubic metre, etc.
Step 2: Create Input Fields for Customer
Now create the input fields for the selected product from the backend such as length, width, height, weight. This can be done using the default custom options feature of Magento 2.
Step 3: Price Calculation
In the final step the extension calculates the exact price when the customer enters the desired measurement values in the field like length, width & height. Pricing calculator validates the entered measurements & calculates its total price. As the customer changes the values, the price changes as well.
Add Fixed Base Price
You can set a fix base price to be added in the total price of the product. During the price calculation, the base price remains unchanged and is added to measurement price.
The default price of the product is used as base price. If you do not wish to add any fixed base price you can leave the Magento 2 default price field empty.
Show / Hide Base Price
This feature allows you to show or hide the base price at the front end of your store after the final price has been calculated.
Supports Multiple Input & Output Units
You can set product measurement unit depending on the nature of the product. This Magento 2 Pricing Calculator extension supports 18 measurement units. You can set different input and output measurement units according to your products.
- - Meter
- - Centimeter
- - Foot
- - Inch
- - Millitmeter
- - Kilometer
- - Mile
- - Yard
- - Acre
- - Liter
- - Milli-liter
- - Gallon
- - Ounce
- - Quart
- - Gram
- - Kilogram
- - Pound
- - Ton
Add Minimum & Maximum Size Limit
Pricing Calculator allows merchants to configure the minimum and maximum limit for each dimension. For example, if you are selling a product per sqft then you can limit the length input value to 500-1000m and limit the width input value to 100-300m. Now when a customer enters any value beyond this range for length or width, a custom error message will be displayed.
Offer Quantity Based Discounts
You can earn better sales and revenues by adding discount rules to your measurement based products.
Discount Based on Size
You can set various discounts on your products based on the size they are being sold. This encourages customers to purchase products in greater size and avail discounts at the same time.
Fixed / Percentage Discount
Enable discounts on your products based on fixed amount or as percentage. This helps you optimize discounts based on the nature of the product.
Show / Hide Discount On Front End
From the backend you can manage discount display by enabling Show/Hide discount option on the product page. This increases enticement as customer can see discounts on the product page.
- Extension works perfectly with default custom options and configurable products
- The product is dynamically updated based on the input values
- Fraction values and integer values are supported
- Percentage and fixed discount can be applied on product quantities
- You can set your own validation message when customer enters wrong measurement values
- Multi Stores supported
- Includes step by step installation guide
- Increase sales and conversions by facilitating customers to purchase products in their required size & quantity.
- Save your time in managing customer queries for discounts. Automate it with dynamic pricing rules.
- Gain customers’ trust by offering fixed or quantity based-discounts on products.
- Customer can get a price estimate for the required measurement of the product before purchase.
- Magento 2 Square Foot Pricing extension allows customers to save their money in paying only for the required measurement rather than buying an entire roll of carpet, flooring, etc.
- Customers can avail quantity-based discounts. The higher product measurement they select, the more they save. Purchasing a carpet roll in between 20-40 feet will give 10% discount and if more length is added from 40-80 feet then 15% discount will be applicable. Different discounts can be set on different sizes.
Related Pricing Extensions
Reviews & Ratings (8)
Works great for a furniture store. Saved a lot of development time by purchasing this extension. It's worth it.Read moreRead less
Calculates in Real-time
This is featured-rich extension to calculate the product price with custom options.Read moreRead less
It's a full-featured & responsive extension, automatically calculate price as the desired values are entered. Works great and bug free.Read moreRead less
I thought I stop by and share a few words about my experience with Magneto 2 Pricing Calculator. The extension has exceeded by expectations and the support team has been surprisingly brilliant.Read moreRead less
Very useful extension and even better support
I was recommended FME by a client and I really appreciate the minute details that FME adds to their extension. Pricing Calculator is a complete and highly recommend solution for variable-sized product pricing.Read moreRead less
Best Dynamic Pricing Extension out there!
Really impressive work done by FME. This extension does everything what it claims and that is a lot of things. I really like the discount formula implementation.Read moreRead less
I have had a great experience FME team. I was having some serious configuration issues with the extension on my website so I got in touch with the team. They responded right away and with 24 hours I got my extension running without any hitches. Great work FME and great extension.Read moreRead less
This is a Super Extension
I cant say enough about this addon. Amazing functionality and rock solid development. Excellent support to back it up. Helpful in getting the extension installed and configurationRead moreRead less