Store Locator with Google Maps for Magento 2 (1.0.2)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Store Locator
Add Stores and Manage Locations
You can create numerous online stores and display them using Google maps with locations, available products, Address and contact details.
Dedicated Store Details Page
This store locator Magento 2 extension creates a dedicated page for each to showcase store details. Also, find dedicated pages for store tags.
Manage Timetables to Configure Store Timings
Create as many timetables as you need to assign the most elaborate one to a store. You can configure timing for each day of the week.
Manage Holidays for Each Store
You can add general, public, or business holidays to your stores. Show Off-working days of each store location on its details page.
Build Tags for better Stores Navigation
Create eye-catchy tags that help users easily recognize the nearest store. You can add a tag title, description, and image as well.
Extensive Configuration Options
You can import data from Magento 1 store, and try lots of configuration settings for maximizing exposure of your store map locations.
Customizable Magento 2 Store Locator Page
Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator extension creates a dedicated store locator page to list all your physical store locations. All your store locations will be listed on left column of the page and shown on Google Maps as well.
You can configure the following options
- Store locator page title, sub-headings & URL
- SEO settings to rank your store locator page on Search engines
- Configure default map radius
- Enable footer link with custom anchor text
Dedicate Page for Each Store
To display important information about your store, Magento 2 Google Maps creates a dedicated page for each store location where you can manage the following details,
- Store title & description
- Location on Google Map
- Holiday & Operating hours
- Available products
- SEO settings
Search Stores by Address
With Search feature your customers can easily enter store address, find its exact location on Google Maps and get the driving directions of the selected store.
Create Custom Tags to Filter Stores
A separate tag management section allows you to create custom tags and make your stores easily identifiable.Use Case:
Create tags by store types such as Official store, franchise, etc. to let customers filter stores by nature. You can also create tags by locations like New York, Chicago, Beijing etc.
Set Default Map Zoom, Latitude & Longitude
You can configure the default map zoom as well as the default latitude and longitude to display specific area on map. This helps show your store locations in a relevant area on the map.
Import Stores Data with a Simple File Upload
Create a new CSV file in an acceptable format to import the new stores data. Our previous customers can Carrying Forward Stores data from Magento 1 to 2 by simply exporting data from M1 and upload the same file to M2.
Rank Your Store Pages with SEO Optimization
SEO optimization features helps your store locator page and dedicated store pages to easily rank on Google SERPs. You can:
- Set meta title and description for store locator page
- Set meta title and description for each store page
Allow Customers to Filter Stores by Radius
Advanced search features help your customers filter their search results based on radius. Customers can increase the default distance radius to search for more stores around them.
- Set default radius
- Set maximum radius
- Increase/reduce radius
- Reset search radius
From back office you can:
Customers can use the following settings:
- Inform you customers about your existing physical store locations, franchises and outlets to increases sales.
- Dedicate store page helps you list all the valuable information customers often seek when purchasing a product.
- You can bring more exposure to your products by showing their availability on the nearest store locations.
- Customers can immediately find the nearest store or outlet through auto detect location and save on shipping or traveling costs.
- Displaying Store holidays helps customers avoid inconvenience by informing them about the working days when they intend to visit.
- Customers can get the complete store address, contact details and even driving directions on Google Maps.