Advance Google Maps Store Locator for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Store Locator
Add Stores and Manage Locations
You can create numerous online stores and display them using Google maps with locations, available products, Address and contact details.
Dedicated Store Details Page
This store locator Magento 2 extension creates a dedicated page for each to showcase store details. Also, find dedicated pages for store tags.
Manage Timetables to Configure Store Timings
Create as many timetables as you need to assign the most elaborate one to a store. You can configure timing for each day of the week.
Manage Holidays for Each Store
You can add general, public, or business holidays to your stores. Show Off-working days of each store location on its details page.
Build Tags for better Stores Navigation
Create eye-catchy tags that help users easily recognize the nearest store. You can add a tag title, description, and image as well.
Extensive Configuration Options
You can import data from Magento 1 store, and try lots of configuration settings for maximizing exposure of your store map locations.
Display Stores with Map Locations & Directions
Magento 2 Google Maps extension helps you add and display numerous physical stores on a guided Google map. Showcase multiple stores along with products, contact details, & exact location on the map. Try configuring the following options:
- Write a Custom Store Title
- Enter a URL Key & Select a Store View
- Provide Complete Address & Phone Numbers
- Write A Brief Store Description
- Configure Meta Information
- Setup Zoom Level
- Google Map settings
- Import Latitude and Longitude for a location
Setup Exclusive Landing Pages for Each Store
The Magento 2 Store Locator extension auto-creates separate pages for each store that exhibits the details. Each landing page has SEO and customization settings. The extension It also creates a tags page to display stores by their tag identifiers.
- Store Details Page show products, address, contact details
- Tags page brings forward stores by their tags
- Customers can enter Address for Directions
- They can have a Street View or Map Direction
- Get Directions for Driving, Transit, Walking, Bicycle
Create Time tables & Assign them to Stores
You can create time tables to have a variety of store timings so that while adding a store, you can simply select a relevant timing with a click. Manage timing sheets with these options,
- Add New Time tables
- Edit, or Delete Existing Time tables
- Select opening and closing hours for each day of the week
Create General or Specific Holidays
With Magento 2 store locator extension, you can add an entire list of holidays to your eCommerce website and assign them to stores when required. Avail the following features while managing holidays;
- Select a Start Date
- Select an End Date
- Write Vacation Name
- Provide Explanation
- Mark it as a Special Holiday
Add or Edit Tags to Streamline Stores’ Display
With a separate tag management section, you can create tags to make the stores easily identifiable and recognizable. It makes the users easily understand what the store is all about. You can;
- Write a custom Tag Title
- Provide a brief Tag Description
- Upload an Image
Allow Customers to Search Store by Radius
Magento 2 Google Map Store Locator extension comes with advance store navigation system. It allows your potenail buyers to search store in a specific radius. In addition to the default radius, they are free to increase the radius to browse more stores in their surroundings.
- Set default radius
- Set maximum radius
- Customer can increase/reduce radius
- Customer can reset search radius
Extensive SEO & Usability Enhancement Options
Magento 2 Google Maps Store Locator extension comes with extensive configuration settings that help you improve SEO rankings and usability of the stores. It allows you to;
- Add Meta Title, Description, Keywords to Map Stores page
- Write an Attractive Page Heading and Subheading
- Configure Standard longitude and latitude
- Enter the API key and Map Zoom Level
- Upload a Store image and Map Marker
- Configure a Store Identifier, i.e. shops, outlets,
- Add a URL Suffix (i.e. .html) & Set a URL for tags
- Enable Footer Link with a Custom Label
Add Products to the Store with Multi-Select Option
Magento Google Map Store Locator extension allows easy addition of products to a newly created store. You can assign as many products as you need to the store with the help of a multi-select product list.
Import Magento 1 Data with a Simple File Upload
Carrying Forward Stores data from Magento 1 to 2 is made easier with Google Maps store locator Magento 2 extension. Upload your backup file and import data about your shops with a flick of the fingers.
- Merchants can maximize revenue by adding more and more stores, franchises, or outlets to their eCommerce website
- The addition of more stores on a website help merchants serve more towns and localities
- Merchants can add products to each store to let the customers know product availability in stores nearest to their home location
- Customers can find a nearest store or outlet of an online business to save on shipping or traveling cost
- Displaying Store holidays facilitate customers to know either the nearest store will remain open or close when they intend to visit
- Customers can get the complete store address and contact details for quick visits and inquiries