Additional Registration Fields & Attributes for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Additional Custom Registration Fields
Add Custom Fields to Sign-up Form
Magento 2 Add Customer Attribute extension helps you to personalize user registration with easy to answer fields.
A Variety of Field Types
With 10 different field types, you can add innovative options to easily acquire user data in the form of images, files, text, date, etc.
Define a Sorting Order
Sort out the additional registration attributes to display them in a logical sequence like city, state, zip code, and country.
Configure Data Input Validation
Magento 2 custom registration form extension enables you to configure data validation to make sure you collect accurate information from users.
Restrict by Customer Groups
Select your preferred customer groups to show them the additional registration fields to hide them from other users.
Show or Hide Additional Fields
You can choose to show or hide the additional fields any time you want. This helps you better manage the display of custom fields.
Create Additional Registration Fields
Magento 2 Custom registration fields extension empowers you to put additional fields on a sign-up to acquire target information from potential customers without creating hurdles for them in registration.
Display Custom Fields in User Accounts
You can display the custom registration fields and user replies in user accounts to keep them informed about the data they have provided while signing up for an account. With this Magento 2 customer attributes extension, customer can also update the data in their account section
Add 10 Types of Custom Fields
Magento 2 Custom registration fields extension comes with a variety of field types to help you intake user data in different forms. The fields you can create includes;
- Text Field
- Text Area
- File upload
- Image upload
- Drop Down
- Multiple Select
- Yes/No option
Enable Input Validation for Custom Fields
Magento 2 custom customer attributes extension allows you to configure input validation for each custom field you add to the sign-up form. Make sure the users provide you with relevant information. Try configuring input validation by
- Decimal numbers
- Email Address
- Alphanumeric(a-z,A-Z,or 0-9)
Restrict Custom Attributes to Selected Customer Groups
Magento 2 create customer attribute extension by FME allows you to confine the display of additional registration fields to certain customer groups. Select a customer group and ignore the rest of your website users.
Magento 2 Add Customer Attribute – Storefront Properties
With Magento 2 add customer address attribute extension, you can configure following settings for each attribute:
- Enable on frontend
- Show fields on Accounts page, Registration form or both
- Position the custom attributes
- Show or Hide fields after acquiring information
- Allow users to edit field data after answering it
Magento 2 Customer Attributes Extension - More Features
- Sort the additional fields logically
- Set a default field value
- Mark the fields mandatory or optional
- Add a custom title to additional fields section
- Know your clients or customers by adding custom fields to the Magento 2 custom registration form.
- Acquire valuable user information that can be used for promotions, marketing, and advertising activities.
- Pursue a user experience design of the sign-up form by adding easy to answer fields.
- Your potential customers can easily provide additional information in the form of images and files while registering for an account.
- Users of your website can view and edit (if you allow) the information they have provided against the custom fields.
- With input validation, they get t know the correct form of data they have to enter. So, they avail a better user experience.