Hello to all FME Blog readers! I guess you are continuously wondering about the on-page SEO techniques to improve search ranking for any online store. Luckily, you have reached at the right place. In this article, I will tell you about SEO module and ways to make a Magento 2 store perform better on different search engines.
Search engine optimization is often the main determinant for online stores to get rankings on SERPs. Both, on-page SEO and off-page SEO, play an imperative role in building organic rankings for the website. In this blog we discuss how on-page SEO configuration impacts your online store’s rankings on different search engines. While you may hire several dedicated resources to boost your SEO efforts, you can also purchase extensions that automate SEO tasks at the cost of minimum effort and money.
Extension such as Magento 2 Ultimate SEO Optimizer is all in one pack of seven SEO Extensions for your store that significantly reduces your search optimization work load and cost. This Magento 2 SEO extension gives you a combination of 7 powerful tools that provide you various options and automate your SEO tasks. These tasks will improve the SERP’s of your online store and automate the SEO tasks which are followings:
- SEO Meta Tags
- Image Alt Tags
- Rich Snippets
- No-Follow No-Index Tags
- Canonical Tags
- Multilingual Hreflang Tags.
This makes your online presence SEO equipped and improves your online rankings on SERPs.
- Add Extended Google Rich Snippet Tags
- Handle Content Language Duplicates with Hreflang Tags
- Add No Index No Follow Tags to Any Page
- Add Canonical Tags to Prevent Duplication
- Auto-create SEO Meta Title, Description & Keywords
- Generate SEO Optimized Alt Tags for Product Images
- Build XML & HTML Sitemaps for Store
EXTENDED GOOGLE RICH SNIPPETS – SCHEMA TAGS
To increase your website’s click through-rate (CTR), google rich snippets extension displays additional information with your search link on Google search results to captivate your customers. You can add structured schema tags for;
- Local Business Information
- Product Info e.g. price, SKU, stock status
- Breadcrumbs and Search Box
- Links to Social Profiles
- Multiple Products in a Carousel
- Twitter Card
- Facebook Open Graph tags
GENERATE HREFLANG TAGS FOR MULTILINGUAL ONLINE STORE
Hreflang tags is a highly useful extension for your multi-lingual stores to rank your web pages based on the regional and linguistic differences of target customers. This helps you optimize your multi-lingual store with your sales strategy so you get higher sales from the target audience.
APPLY NO-INDEX NO-FOLLOW TAGS
To deal with your indexing status of individual pages, No-Index No-Follow Tags gives your store the ability to control web crawlers’ access your different webpages. You can add NoIndex / NoFollow Tags to Products, Categories, and CMS Pages.
CANONICALIZE URLS TO AVOID DUPLICATE CONTENT ISSUE
With our Magento 2 SEO plugin, you can add canonical tags to different store pages to improve relevancy, communicate the relationship between multiple pages and categories, and remove duplicate content issues on your web pages. You can canonicalize products, categories, CMS pages, and custom URLs as well. Additionally, you can;
- Add Canonical Urls to products, categories, CMS pages
- Add Canonical tags to a custom or Store URL
- Add canonicals to pagination & layered navigation links
- Apply rel=”Next” and rel=”Prev”
- Add Canonical tags to a custom or Store URL
- Exclude some of the pages from canonical tags
AUTO GENERATE SEO OPTIMIZED META TAGS
SEO Ultimate Pack extension allows you to automatically generate meta title, description and keywords for products, categories, and CMS pages.
- Generate SEO Optimized Meta Title, Description & Keywords
- Option to generate short & long product description
- Utilize attributes & variables to generate unique and optimized Meta Tags and descriptions
- Generate Products and Categories Specific Meta Tags & Descriptions
ADD SEO OPTIMIZED IMAGE ALT TAGS
With Image Alt Tags tool, you can create SEO optimized Alt Attribute of your product images to increase relevancy of your image content on search engines. This helps boost your rankings and brings more exposure to your store.
- Add SEO Optimized Alt Tags for Product Images
- Utlize product attributes & custom text to auto generate unique & SEO optimize alt tags
- Option to add/update existing images alt text
- Option to Rewrite Image Name
ADD HTML & XML SITEMAP TO YOUR STORE
HTML and XML Sitemap Pro is another powerful extension included in this toolbox that enables you to generate both HTML & XML sitemaps of your Magento 2 store. You can,
- Configure XML and HTML Sitemaps
- Include Products, Categories, CMS pages to Sitemaps
- Remove Products, Categories, or Out of Stock items
- Add custom links to the Sitemaps
- Configure Priority, change frequency for XML Sitemaps
Well, now you have learned about the configuration of all in one pack of 7 SEO modules that improve SEO. Although, every module can be used for a particular task itself but a complete Ultimate SEO Toolkit will work better for Magento 2 store.
I hope you like the article and it will helpful for you. If you still have a question, don’t hesitate to ask and email at firstname.lastname@example.org