Press Releases (2.3) 17745 hits
Press release is an advanced Magento News Extension that offers benefits for adding press releases, news, portfolios, videos and testimonials along with social sharing features and authorship information;
Key Features - Magento Blog and News Module
- Advance press release search is included. Visitors can search information by entering author name or any text. You can configure which attributes are enabled for search
- Avatars supported in this blog extension
- Download option available, upload the files which you want customers to download such as user manuals, guides etc.
- Separate short and long description pages for landing and detail pages
- Author bio, image and contact information can be added
- Social Sharing buttons included. Enable/disable on listing or detail page as per your choice
- Configure Meta information for press release/news/blog page so that they can be ranked easily in search engines
- URL rewrite supported
- Embed videos, widgets, images and use variables in the content
- Add tags to each press release/news/blog
- Multiple page layouts supported such as 2 columns, 3 columns etc.
- Provides Archive section
- Really easy to manage extension
Magento Latest News Extension creates a landing page that shows press releases/news in a list view with a “Read More” link and “Social sharing” options. This allows customers to share interesting stories with their friends and community.
If you want to add content to your website in an attractive manner and require a management module that gives plenty of options and control then Press Release Magento Extension is the best choice. Learn more about this addon by clicking on demo or contact us if you have any inquiry
Magento Press Release Module Features
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
How It Works
How Users will View Press Releases:
Press release or other content you add will be displayed on main page i-e. listing page. This page will show image associate with that press release, ShareThis option, short description and Read More link. By clicking on ‘Read More’ link customers will be taken to detail page of that press release. They can search any content by using authors name or any word. Contact information for author is provided on detail page. Visitors can also download any file if you have provided it for them.
Managing Press Releases:
From the admin section visit FME Extensions->Press Release->Manage Press Release. You can perform following actions within this section.
- Enter Title of the press release, its date, URL you want to have for it and select the desired store view.
- Upload image for press release
- Upload PDF or Word document which might be press release or other content such as product documentation.
- Embed videos in your content from YouTube or from anywhere, use the embed code
- Enter short and long description from Content tab on the left
- Enter author name and upload image from Author Details tab
- From general settings you can enable or disable authors contact information to be shown on press release detail page. You can also enable/disable “ShareThis” option on listing and detail page.
- For main page (listing page of Press releases) you can configure general settings such as title, URL identifier, meta information and limit maximum description
- Configure Page layout such as 2 columns right layout, 3 columns etc.
- Upload image for Listing Page
- Configure search settings such as if you want users to be able to search by Author’s name, from short description or from both.