Who Viewed This Also Viewed (1.0) 7197 hits
Who Viewed This Also Viewed Magento extension intelligently tracks the manner in which customers browse your products and then displays mostly viewed products on product pages just like cross/up sells. It gives suggestions to your customers and helps them in buying what they exactly require. This also adds to the premium browsing experience for your customers.
- Suggested products are displayed in a scroll enabled slider which can be shown at the bottom or in the right column. You can disable the slider in which case products will be shown in a grid or list view accordingly.
- ‘Same Category’ and ‘Stock’ filters allow you to display products either from the same category, multiple categories or based on their stock statuses.
- Add multiple products to the wish list directly from the block. ‘Select-All’ option is also included.
- Custom title for WVTAV block
- You can enable/disable slider scroll which allows you to display products in less space and more user friendly manner. Add as many products as you require.
Need more information! Checkout Demo or contact our friendly support.
Who Viewed This Also Viewed products are displayed in a block on product page which can be positioned in the right or left column and top or bottom of the page. This stylish slider allows you to display as many products as you would like. Customers can easily scroll up and down to see all these suggested products. “Select all “and “Unselect all” options provide them more convenience in selection and deselection of products. Once customers click on add to cart, all the selected products will be added to the cart. This whole process takes just a fraction of second to complete.
A very simple but powerful featured backend module allows you to perform following actions comfortably,
- Select Yes from the drop down to enable this module
- Enter text that will appear as a title of the WVTAV block
- Show related products of same category to the current product.
- Limit the number of products in WVTAV block
- Filter the products with their order status such as “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”
- Set the position of the block according to the product page layout such as right column or left column and top or bottom
- Filter the products on WVTAV according to their stock levels.