Percentage Pricing (1.1) 11756 hits
Cost Based Markup Price
Magento percentage pricing updates the price of the products on your web store based on the the “Cost + Markup” formula.
Cost is the manufacturer price mostly updated through a csv file or through XML feeds.
Markup is defined by the admin as a fixed amount or a percentage of the cost.
Catalog Price Rules
Once you have created the markup formula, its time to create the rules so the markup can be applied to only those products.
Unlimited catalog rule conditions can be created which means if you would like to apply a certain markup for CategoryA and different one to CategoryB it is possible to do this with catalog price rules
Automatic Bulk Price Update
Once the rules are created price is automatically updated based on the price rules.
If you have a csv or an xml from your manufacturer you need not worry about it any more. Your markup is defined and you’ll keep getting the same profit margins no matter how often the cost price changes.
You can limit the effect of percentage pricing by customer groups. e.g if you would like to set a different markup formula for WholeSale customers you can do it with this module.
Create as many rules as you would like and set them on priority basis
Magento Percentage Pricing Module - Features
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
How it works – Percentage Pricing
In order to use this plugin, you need to create Magento automatic price update rules. Login to admin panel and click on Percentage Pricing in the menu, follow below mentioned steps.
Create and Manage Rules
- Enter description and title for the Magento product price rules. Enter priority that is applicable in case of multiple rules applied on same category, products or customer groups. From the description tab select desired store and customer group for which this rule is intended to.
- Action tab on the left column allows you to select Magento price markup in percentage or in fixed amount. Enter markup value as required.
- Configure rules with conditions as required, apply percentage pricing on categories and products by using attributes
Once you have defined rules, you will need to enable products that will use cost based pricing. This can be done from product settings. A new tab for this purpose is created in the left column from where you will enable it.
And that is all you need to use this plugin. If you have any questions please read our FAQ section or talk to our support representative.