Open Jobs Manager (1.2) 10780 hits
FME has always produced top of the line extensions providing store owners with the best features available! The Open Jobs Magento Extension is FME’s most cutting edge extension developed for companies looking for online HR management solutions such as advertise their jobs. Embellished with stunning features, this extension allows you to create & manage jobs with advanced features from the Back End. Here is what job seekers can do at your website;
Job Seekers Features - Magento Hiring Extension
- Filter jobs by location, department, and date
- Share any interesting job on social media
- On the Fly “Apply Now” form to submit application against any job
- Submit their application
Store owners enjoy using Jobs Manager’s intuitive administration module. Here are the key features for store owners;
Features for Admin - Jobs Management Extension
- Create, edit, enable/disable Job types, Locations and Departments
- Monitor all applications, download resumes and reply to applicants conveniently. This Jobs Addon for Magento includes a separate tab for viewing all applications as well as each published job does contain the a list of all applicants who applied for that particular job
- Integrate Social Media and Share latest jobs
- Configure store views for job posting
- Job description with WYSYWYG editor provided
- View applicants count on Jobs grid
- Upload appropriate images from Jobs Portal Landing page
- Configure maximum jobs per page, meta information for landing page and each jobs page
- Configure email settings for acknowledgement
- All necessary fields are present for job posting such as below;
- Job Title & type
- Number of open positions
- Custom URL
- Department, location and job type
- Requirements include, age, experience, travel, date and time, skills etc.
For more information please visit DEMO to see how this extension works, or you may contact us if you have any inquiry.
Magento Module General Features
- 100% OpenSource
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Install Guide with Easy to follow steps
- User Guide to help you utilize and understand the extension
- Lifetime Support Free Support
How it works
Now that you have created Magento Jobs Portal Website it’s time to make some configuration and start adding jobs. But before you start adding jobs, it’s better to have some nice configuration. Follow these steps;
Setting up Configuration - Magento Hiring Extension
Login to admin panel and navigate to FME Extensions -> Open Jobs -> Configuration. Lets start doing configuration step by step;
General Settings - Magento HR Module
In this section you are able to activate/deactivate this Magento addon as well as set its Title, Meta information, number of jobs per page to be shown, Submit application button link and landing page banner.
Twitter and Facebook Integration
You can automate the publishing of all jobs to Facebook and Twitter by integrating them with your app.
Configure email acknowledgement settings such as template, email sender, subject etc.
Now that you are done with the configuration, next thing is to add locations. Navigate to FME Extensions -> Open Jobs -> Manage Locations and add all locations that you desire. Once you have added locations navigate to FME Extensions -> Open Jobs -> Manage Departments. In this section you can add Job categories such as Marketing, IT, Aerospace etc. Job seekers will be able to find jobs easily with this filter.
Last thing before you post a job is to add job types such as permanent, contract, temporary etc. For this navigate to FME Extensions -> Open Jobs -> Manage Job Types and add job types as you desire.
Wonderful! Now you have setup everything perfectly. Go ahead and add as many jobs as you desire from FME Extensions -> Open Jobs ->Manage Jobs. This section will allow you to see all applicants who have applied for that particular job. You will also be able to share it on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin easily from here as well.
Open Jobs Manager provides a separate tab to manage applications. Click on the demo link to see how it works or visit our FAQ section. If you have more inquiries please feel free to talk to us.