Google Maps-Store Locator (1.14) 28409 hits
Let your customers find a physical store with Magento 1.9 Google Maps Store Locator
When you have multiple locations and you want your web store visitors to come and see you at your physical location Google Maps Store Locator lets them easily find you by automatically displaying the nearest store at the top of the Grid. The extension automatically detects customer location and the nearest store to you is highlighted on Google maps. You can click on other stores to and the Maps will be updated with that location.
Search for a Store Location
You can search by address, zip-code and the nearest store will be displayed on top. You can search a store by a product name. The stores that have the product will be displayed.
Directions to the Store
Once you have found the nearest store location you can get the directions to the store by clicking on the Get Directions button.
You can add unlimited store locations with this extension. There is no limitation as far as the programming is concerned
Upload a custom marker for your stores e.g an icon so the visitors can associate better knowing that the location is for your brand. You can upload a background image for the popup as well
Store preview, description and other details are displayed in search results
Strong backend which lets you hide the search by zip-code, search by address fields and customize the heading and sub-heading so you don’t have to get the developer involved.
Store Locator Page
Once the extension is installed a new page is created where the stores are listed and the map is displayed. The page URL can be sent from the admin.
Magento Store Locator Features
- Seo Friendly Urls
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Google Maps-Store Locator Magento extension is an extraordinarily useful Magento extension when it comes to advertisement of your online business and let your customers find out nearest stores based on their automatically detected location by using Google Maps. Your customers can search for stores either by products in database or by automatic detection of their location.
On the frontend your customers will find a very user friendly and pleasing presentation of all stores in a vertical scroller and Google maps side by side. On top of these they have options to search a store by products, by address and there is a separate drop down listing all stores. Vertical scroller on the left lists stores with store name, location, address and calculated distance from user’s location. You can configure map from the backend to shown up in default location in case no store has been defined. Store locations are displayed on map by configurable markers, which on click will display a configurable popup having details about the store and distance to it from customer’s location so that they can better make a decision about visiting it. They can also get the directions to nearest stores from their current location.
- Shows the Store ID, Store Name, Country, District/City, Postal/Zip code, Address, Status and a link to edit the Testimonials
- Change Status or delete by selecting from the grid and selecting the action
Export to CSV:
- You can Export stores information to a CSV or XML file
- Select the type of file you would like to Save As and Click on Export
- Enter text for desired store name
- Select Country from the drop down in which the store is located
- Enter text for District/City (Should be accurate)
- Enter Postal/Zip code (Should be accurate)
- Enter correct address for the store (Address should be accurate)
- Enter exact latitude coordinates of the store
- Enter exact longitude coordinates of the store
- Enable or disable newly added store from the drop down
- Enter desired phone number which customers will use to contact the store
- Enter desired fax number which customers will use for fax inquires
- Upload an image that will represent this store. This image will be displayed in a popup on Google Maps
- Enter short description about the store which will be visible in a popup on Google Maps
- Select products which are hosted by this store. You can select multiple product types
- Select a website store view in which this newly defined store will be visible
- Enter text for page title
- Enter keyword to create user friendly URL like abc.com/friendlyURL
- Enter Meta keywords for SEO
- Enter Meta description for SEO
- Enter desired text for G-Map Store locater main page’s heading
- Enter desired text for G-Map Store locater main page’s subheading
- Enter default latitude coordinates for Google map. Map will load by default on these coordinates if no store has been defined.
- Enter default longitude coordinates for Google map. Map will load by default on these coordinates no store has been defined.
- Input desired text for “Get Directions Button” in a popup on Google Maps
- Upload your desired image for map marker
- Upload your desired image for pop-up’s top background
- Upload your desired image for pop-up’s bottom background
- Enter numeric digits for map’s zoom increment/decrement intervals
- Select yes from the drop down if you want to allow your customers to search stores by products
- Select yes from the drop down if you want to allow your customers to search stores by address
- Enable/disable a drop down list of all stores, which on selecting any store will display it on map
- Enable/disable header link from the drop down
- Enter desired text for the header link
- Enable/disable footer link from the drop down
- Enter desired text for the footer link
- Select the type of layout for G-Map Store locater main page e.g. 1 column, 2 column etc
Search Engine Optimizations
- Enter URL suffix e.g. “.html”
Reviews Add a Review
Write Your Own Review
Excellent extension and fabulous technical support
by Helen on 5/21/14
by K1t3 on 2/19/13
by Charlie on 2/9/13
by arsenio26 on 1/4/13
Good Little Product - Excellent After Sales Support
by Hudson on 12/14/12