Custom Price (1.0)
Magento Custom Price Extension allows your customers to do bargaining and edit product price on product page. You can manage how many times customers are allowed to check the lowest price or to do bargaining. This Magento customer pricing plugin is also suitable for charity, donation websites where people can enter donation amount of their choice.
Magento Custom Price Module allows your customers to edit product price on the frontend. You can specify the minimum allowed customer price for each item. This Customer Specific Pricing plugin creates a new tab “FME Custom Pricing” for each product where you can configure bargain price.
Let us take an example, say you have a product of price, $300 dollars, and you want to sale it anywhere from $240 to $300 price range. To make this happen, you will edit product settings from the backend and from the “FME Custom Pricing” tab, you will enter minimum allowed price that is $240. In this way your site visitors will be able to purchase it at a bargained price. To check the lowest price a new field “check price” is added on product page.
Features-Magento Custom Price
- Allows your customers to bargain and edit price on product page
- Bargaining always increases conversions, so does this plugin
- You can specify minimum allowed price for each product
- Supports custom options price, means custom options price will be added to the base price
- This module is perfect to use for donation, charity based websites. If used as donation extension, people can enter any amount they want to offer.
- Custom popup messages for different events such as Price Accepted, Price Rejected etc.
- Limit maximum attempts for bargaining or checking the lowest price
Find an instant view of product features on Demo. For questions, please visit the FAQ section, filling a short form will connect you to us.
How it Works-Magento Custom Price
Magento Customer Price Extension is extremely easy to use, just enable it and let it run on its own. There are very few settings that you will have to configure. Let’s discuss them one by one;
The first thing to do is to setup the configuration, login to admin panel and click on the configuration of this module. From here you will enable this extension and configure popup messages such as when price is accepted, price is rejected etc. You will also enter maximum attempts that user can make in order to bargain or search for lowest price.
Configure Lowest Bargain Price
Each product can have its own lowest bargain price. To configure this price, you must visit each product form the backend. From the new tab “FME Custom Pricing” that is created by this addon, you will enter the lowest allowed price. Maximum price is the base price of product.
And this is all it takes to run this module on your website. Happy bargaining with your customers!