HTML & XML Sitemap Pro for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful features of HTML & XML Sitemap Generator
Create XML Sitemaps
Add multiple Magento 2 XML Sitemaps to easily index thousands of your eCommerce website URLs. Customize sitemaps to avoid content duplication issues.
Configure HTML Sitemap
You can configure Magento 2 HTML sitemap to ensure usability and easy navigation of your eCommerce website.
List Products, Categories, CMS pages
Add products, categories, and CMS pages in both sitemaps to ensure the pages get indexed and ranked higher in search engines.
Hide Out of Stock Products
Select hiding the out of stock products to avoid users’ disappointment upon reaching the landing page.
Put Additional links in Sitemaps
You can put additional links in XML and HTML sitemaps to further facilitate the users and search robots.
Show Search Field & Configure SEO
HTML sitemap configuration settings allow you to display search box for the ease of the users and enter meta tags to rank SEO score.
Generate HTML Sitemap to Improve Store Navigation
Magento 2 sitemap extension hastily creates an HTML Sitemap to help you improve usability and navigation of your online store.
Add or Remove Links from the Sitemap
You can modify the Magento 2 HTML sitemap by adding the links to products, categories, CMS pages, and other useful resources.
Exclude CMS Pages
Select CMS pages to exclude them from the HTML sitemap that is no more relevant for the users.
Hide 'Out of Stock' Items
Enable hiding out of stock items to exclude the unavailable products from the HTML sitemap Magento 2 in order to avoid user disappointment.
HTML Sitemap General Configuration Settings
Configure general settings of the HTML sitemap to make the most out of Magento 2 generate sitemap extension.
Setup Meta Tags
Write custom meta tags to ensure the sitemap appears in the top search engine results.
Display Search Field
Enable displaying a search field to facilitate potential customers in easily finding items in your store.
Sort Out the Content
You can sort out the order of your store content to specify crawling priorities for the products, categories, and CMS pages.
Add XML Sitemaps to your eCommerce website
With this XML sitemap Magento 2 extension, you can add XML sitemap to ensure the search engine quickly indexes your website content. Generate multiple sitemaps to better manage an eCommerce website with thousands of URLs. Try to include;
- CMS Pages
- Additional Links
Configure XML Sitemaps Cron Settings
With extensive configuration settings, you can better draft an XML sitemap for Magento 2 to gain SEO benefit for your online store. The configuration settings allow you to,
- Enable Cron Settings and schedule a website update notification on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Configure Error Email Settings to ensure one of your online store’s representatives gets error notification
- Allow Search Engine Submission of the XML sitemap to robot.txt file
Customize XML Sitemaps
Magento 2 sitemap XML generator comes with the following personalization settings.
- Write a custom file name and URL path
- Select a Store View
- Define maximum URLs to include
- Configure maximum file size
- Exclude URLs from the sitemap
- By creating an XML sitemap with this Magento 2 SEO Sitemap generator, the content of your website gets indexed faster. As a result, you get higher exposure in search engines.
- Gain more sales and conversions by optimizing Magento 2 HTML sitemap for better usability and navigation of your web store.
- By including or excluding links to the Magento 2 XML sitemap, you can show only the relevant content to search engines.
- With SEO tags, your customers can easily find the sitemaps from search engine result pages.
- The Magento 2 sitemap page help your customers easily find items on your web store.
- Customers can type a word or phrase in the search field to browse the items they are looking for.