Shop By Brands & Manufacturer for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Shop by Brand
Add Notable Brands to Store
Magento 2 Shop by Brand extension allows you to add highly acclaimed brands to your online store to grab user attention and boost sales.
Display Brands in Featured Slider
You can showcase top brands in a featured slider to grab users’ attention as soon as they land your eCommerce website.
Utilize Manufacturer Detail Page
Magento 2 Shop by Manufacturer extension helps you create a detail page for each brand to put forth most of the information about manufacturers.
A Separate Brand Listings Page
A separate listings landing page collectively displays all the brands you have added to the online stores.
Enable Search box & Filters
You can enable a search box on brand listings page and filters to facilitate users in easily finding a manufacturer they prefer the most.
Configure Footer link & SEO settings
Add a footer link of the brands’ page and configure the SEO settings for an increased exposure of the brands you endorse.
Import Brands with a Single Click
Provide the product attribute name in configuration that needs to be imported as brand, manufacturer, supplier, vendor, author etc. With single click on “Import Brand” you can import the attribute values and their relations as brands. You can edit each brand, upload its logos, add description and other information.
Brand Listings Page - Showcases All the Brands
This extension creates a separate brands page to list all available brands on one-page. Brands listing page can be linked from footer or menu. Display featured brands slider, search box and alphabetical filter to let your customers browse for their favorite brands.
Brand Detail Page
Magento 2 Brand extension creates a Category-like page for each brand that carries all the information of that specific manufacturer. You can display:
- Brand name with image & description
- All the products by that manufacturer
- Brand Search bar in sidebar
- Featured Brands in sidebar
Exhibit Brands in Featured Slider
Enable a featured slider to exhibit some of the top brands right on the face of your eCommerce website. Engage users with brand power to stay and browse their products. You can display featured slider on:
- Store home page
- Brands listing page
Add Search Option and Filters to Listings Page
With Magento 2 shop by manufacturer extension, you can simply add a brand search bar and alphabetical filters on the listings page. Let the users find a manufacturer by its name initials.
Add a Link to Brands in Top Menu & Footer
Maximize the exposure of brands by creating a tab in the top menu as well as a footer link. Let the users find a link to the brands listing page either they are on the top or bottom of a web page.
Configure SEO Settings of Manufacturer Pages
Magento 2 Shop by Manufacturer extension comes with extensive SEO settings for the brand's detail page as well as listings page. Add the Meta tags to ensure the pages appear in SERPs.
Display Brands on Specific Store Views
Shop by Brand Magento 2 extension supports multi-store eCommerce websites that give you the freedom to display or restrict brands on selected store views.
Mold The ‘Shop By Brand’ Functionality As Per Your Needs
- Allow users to find books by author or publisher
- Facilitate art lovers to search art and craft by artists
- Let your customers look out for shirts by leagues or teams
- Sell computers, electronics by top manufacturers like hp, dell
- Exhibit famous clothing or shoe brands on your store
- Increase revenues by displaying the brands people are craving for. Brand loyal customers are more likely to convert.
- Improve user engagement by allowing them to explore a variety of products by different brands and manufacturers.
- Display brand logo on product pages
- On product page, display other available random products from the brand in a block.
- Customers are overwhelmed to find their favorite brands on your eCommerce website.
- It is easy for them to find a brand either with a search option or filters on the listings page.
- Customers get all the information about a brand and its products on the detail page.