Request A CallBack - Hide Price for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful features of Magento 2 Call For Price
Hide Product Prices
Magento 2 Hide Price extension allows you to create rules for concealing product prices for specific store views and customer groups.
Replace Price with a Quote Request form
Enable a quote request form popup in place of the Price text, provide an alternative URL, or upload an image to make it more compelling.
Hide Add to cart & other CTA's
You can stop showing various Calls to action as you restrict the display of Price. Hide ‘Add to Wishlist’ and ‘Add to Compare,’ whereas you can personalize ‘Add to cart’ button.
Set Conditions by Product Attributes
Create rules and set conditions to products by their attributes to auto-hide price on specific products.
Enable Quote Request Form Popup
You can enable a quote request form Popup on ‘Call for Price’ button to grab user information and offer them lucrative pricing and discounts.
Redirect users to an alternative page
Enter a link URL to redirect your potential customers from ‘Call for Price’ button to a more detailed page.
Hide Product Prices by Store Views or Customer Groups
With Magento 2 Call for Price extension, you can keep the product prices out of the sight to increase user interaction. Let the customers reach out to your support group and ask for a price estimate.
Mask Product Prices by Store Views
You can select multiple store views to restrict the display of product prices to users coming via those store views.
Restrict Prices by Customer Groups
Choose customer groups to restrict them from viewing product pricing so that they can inbox for a special price they can avail.
Replace Product Price with ‘Call for Price’ Option
Magento 2 Hide Price extension allows you to hide product price and replace it either with a quote request popup form, a captivating image, or an alternative source of information to increase user engagement on your online store.
Try the following options to personalize product price tab;
- Add Custom Text as a Replacement to Price
- Enter CSS Style Code for the URL
- Upload an Image in Place of a Price
- Enable ‘Get A Quote’ Form Popup
- Insert Link to an Alternative Page
Replace ‘Add to Cart’ with Any Other Call to Action
Magento 2 Hide Add to Cart button extension helps you to remove or replace the ‘Add to Cart’ button with a custom Call to action. You can personalize it with an alternative URL, a custom CSS style and a well-crafted button title.
Remove ‘Add to Wishlist’ and ‘Add to Compare’ Tabs
By hiding the product price, you can subsequently hide the ‘Add to Wishlist’ and ‘Add to Compare’ tabs of the product pages.
Set Conditions to Hide Prices of Specific Products
With this Magento 2 hide price extension, you can set up conditions with every rule you create to control the price display on a series of products. You can set conditional Price-hide to specific products by category, color, material or any other attribute.
Enable ‘Get a Quote’ Popup or URL Redirection
Magento 2 hide product price extension enables you to utilize an Ajax-powered ‘Get a Quote' popup form to amass user data and offer them special pricing. Or, you can enter an alternative URL to redirect your potential buyers to a page that displays more captivating deals and discount offers.
Exclude Products & Customers from Price Hide Rules
Magento 2 Call for Price extension empowers you to exclude some of your products and customers from concealing prices. Enter Product and Customer IDs to override the rules and show pricing.
- Admin Email Notification Settings
- Configure Auto Reply emails
- Setup Google reCaptcha to prevent spam
- Developer options for custom Magento themes
- Increase user engagement on your online store by hiding product prices and creating a curiosity to know an estimated amount.
- Gather valuable data about customers through ‘Get a quote’ form to offer enticing deals and discounts.
- With this Call for Price Magento 2 extension, you can boost revenues by targeting certain store views and customer groups with dynamic pricing strategies.
- Customers can quickly get a price estimate by filling a simple popup form right on the product page.
- Customers can avail special prices and discounts by reaching out to your store with their specific needs.
- Replacing price with image and alternative URLs help customers to find more valuable resources in your store.