No Index No Follow Tag for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Noindex & Nofollow Tag Extension
Enable noindex nofollow tag
You can enable noindex and nofollow tag of products, category, and CMS pages to better control its appearance in SERPs.
Set instructions for web crawlers
This extension empowers you to instruct web crawlers to index webpage & follow links in the webpage.
Avoid Duplicate Content Issues
With Magento 2 noindex nofollow robot tag, you can avoid any duplicate content issues found on your store. You can also restrain indexing of confidential pages.
Utilize any combination of Index & Follow Tag
With Magento no-follow no-index extension, you can create any of the following four combinations in controlling web crawlers’ access to different webpages.
- Noindex, Nofollow – BAN the search engines from INDEXING the webpage and FOLLOWING the links.
- Index, Nofollow– Instruct web crawlers to INDEX the web page but DO NOT FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
- Noindex, Follow – RESTRICT crawlers from INDEXING a webpage but keep on to FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
- Index, Follow – Let the search engine crawlers INDEX a page & continue to FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
Add NoIndex & NoFollow Tag to Products
Magento 2 Noindex NoFollow Tag extension helps you hide product pages from SERPs with easy-to-enable robot tag. You can enable Noindex/nofollow tag for specific product pages at the product admin panel.
Configure NoIndex & NoFollow Tag for Categories
Magento 2 Noindex NoFollow Tag extension helps you effectively manage the category pages that you want to be indexed or not indexed. Set Noindex/nofollow tag for specific categories from the category admin panel.
Add Noindex/Nofollow Tag to Specific CMS pages
With Magento cms page noindex nofollow tag, you can restrict web spiders from indexing certain CMS pages of your eCommerce website by setting Noindex/nofollow robot tag according to your preference. You can add noindex/ nofollow tag to pages like welcome pages, thank you, author pages, etc.
NoIndex & NoFollow Tag Configurations
Magento Noindex Nofollow extension facilitates you in creating robot meta tags for specific pages as well. You can enable/disable index and follow instructions to specific pages that include;
- CMS Pages
- Better manage the indexing of products, categories, and CMS pages in search engines.
- Secure login pages of your eCommerce website by hiding them from the spiders.
- Custom posts/tutorials/guides etc. you never want to show up in searches.
- Restrict search engines to scan login, welcome, thank you & author pages.
- Retain high SEO rankings by avoiding duplicate content issue with Noindex tag.
- Customers will easily find the products and categories worth indexing.
- Customers will stop viewing irrelevant pages of your website like thank you, or login pages.