No Index No Follow Tag for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Noindex & Nofollow Tag Extension
Enable noindex nofollow tag
You can enable noindex and nofollow tag of products, category, and CMS pages to better control its appearance in SERPs.
Set instructions for web crawlers
This extension empowers you to instruct web crawlers to index webpage & follow links in the webpage.
Avoid Duplicate Content Issues
With Magento 2 noindex nofollow robot tag, you can avoid any duplicate content issues found on your store. You can also restrain indexing of confidential pages.
Utilize any combination of Index & Follow Tag
With Magento no-follow no-index extension, you can create any of the following four combinations in controlling web crawlers’ access to different webpages.
- Noindex, Nofollow – STOP search engines from INDEXING the webpage and FOLLOWING the links.
- Index, Nofollow– Instruct web crawlers to INDEX the web page but NOT FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
- Noindex, Follow – RESTRICT web crawlers from INDEXING the webpage but FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
- Index, Follow (Default) – ALLOW web crawlers to INDEX the page & continue to FOLLOW the links in the webpage.
Add NoIndex & NoFollow Tag to Products
On product level, you can prevent products from getting indexed and followed by Google crawlers.
Configure NoIndex & NoFollow Tag for Categories
Similarly, you can also manage your category pages by changing robot tags to Noindex/nofollow and prevent them from being crawled or followed.
Add Noindex/Nofollow Tag to Specific CMS pages
To enable Magento CMS page Noindex Nofollow tag, you can add robot tag to selected CMS pages such as Welcome Pages, Thank You, Author Pages, etc. so they are ignored by web crawlers.
- Allows you to manage how your content is indexed and followed by different search engines by modifying robot tags.
- Prevents competitors and link spammers from stealing your websites link juice
- Hides duplicate content from being flagged and restricts certain pages such as Login, Welcome, Thank You and Author pages from being crawled.
- Allows customers to easily find relevant products and categories they seek on search engines.
- Encourages customers to stay on indexed pages so they don’t have any difficulty in searching for products.
- Shows customers if a link is worth clicking or not since it will show on top search engine results.