Magento Previous Next Product Extension greatly reduces the time consumption & eliminates frustration caused by page reloads, backn-n-forth movement when customers browse for products. Magento prev next buttons now provide a better product navigation mechanism. These buttons are customizable, use image or text etc. Learn more about the feature on Demo.
Magento Previous Next Product (1.1.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Magento Previous Next Product extension keeps your customers’ browsing experience smooth and pleasurable. This Magento navigation module adds “Previous/Next” buttons on product pages. With the help of these Magento buttons customers can browse all products from one product page instead of moving back and forth to/from category pages. Hence Magento Product List Pagination is not required.
Customers don’t like low performance websites. This Magento product navigation plugin greatly reduces their useless time consumption on your site. The quick, more informative, efficient and sticky eCommerce features are catching more and more customers towards online shopping and this Magento prev next plugin adds the same characteristics to your store.
Magento prev/next buttons are customizable as per the requirements. You can use image or text for navigation and define Magento product order. Sort by ID, price and name (ascending or descending) is supported. Following are the key features of this Previous Next Magento extension.
Features - Magento Previous Next
Easy to use controls – Previous Next Product Magento
- Next, previous and main category buttons are placed at very convenient location above product image area. These buttons serve the purpose of Magento navigation menu /li>
Customizable controls - Magento Product Navigation Menu
- Upload image or use text for Previous/Next buttons. This Magento extension can automatically pick first or second word from the text as a button label
Multiple Sorting - Magento Product Order
- Products can be sorted by ID, price and name in ascending and descending order.
Eliminate Time delays - Magento Previous Next Product
- With the help of this Magento Next Product Extension, customer won’t have to switch back and forth to category pages. They can navigate to different products while staying on same page.
Customer Oriented - Magento Navigation Extension
- Attract more clients with “Magento product next previous” extension
Magento Module General Features
- SUPEE-6788 Compatible
- 100% OpenSource
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Install Guide with Easy to follow steps
- User Guide to help you utilize and understand the extension
- Lifetime Support Free Support
How It Works - Magento Previous Next Product Extension
This module adds next, previous and main category buttons on your product pages. These buttons provide convenient product navigation to customers. They don’t have to visit category page once they are on any product page. You can upload custom images for these buttons along with custom text. Furthermore you can define the sorting behavior of products collection that is sort by ID, price or name in ascending or descending order.
Configure Previous/Next & Category Buttons
Login to admin panel and navigate to FME ->Previous Next -> Configuration. This Magento addon provides separate configuration for each button. Add text for the button label, upload image and select whether image should be displayed for button or just text.
- Select the product sorting method to be used such as by ID, name or price. Next and previous products will appear according to sorting mechanism chosen here
- Select how the products should appear whether in ascending or descending order
- If your product name is few words long, you can select from the drop down either first or second word to be chosen for navigation button’s text automatically
And that is the entire configuration; you can select desired store view as well as enable/disable this module from configuration.
If you have any questions plase visit product FAQ or contact us now!