Magento PayPal Extension uses the Paypal Adaptive Payments API to let you create and manage parallel / chained payments, payment preapprovals, and refunds. Send money peer-to-peer, split payments in both parallel and chained models, accept guest payments. The Adaptive Payments API works on multiple platforms including the web and mobile environments.
Paypal Adaptive Payments - Xcommerce (1.5)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Magento Split Payments and Multi-Shipping Address Checkout
- One sender, One receiver; Single Payment, Single Receiver. Just like in a typical transaction
- One sender, multiple receivers. You can split payments among multiple recipients at once.
- One Sender, One primary receiver and multiple secondary receivers e.g. booking through online travel agency. For customer, the travel agency is the primary receiver whereas PayPal deposits money in both primary and secondary recipient’s accounts as per the configuration.
Manage Refunds - Magento Adaptive Payments
- This extension supports full and partial refunds. Refunds can be from your account or from someone else’s account.
- Pay Almost Anyone with an Email Address
- PayPal Account is not mandatory; payments can be transferred to anyone who has an email address or mobile phone number. Recipients will be able to create PayPal accounts instantly.
Get Paid by Anyone - Magento Adaptive PayPal
- Receive payments from anyone with an email address; it is not mandatory for them to have a PayPal account.
- Set-up Preapproved Payment Plans
- Setup preapprovals, then you will no longer be required to log-in to PayPal in future for approving specific payments. This includes single-payments, multiple-payments, and subscriptions which can be based on fixed or variable amount.
Embed Payments in Applications
- Customers can pay as little as 50 cents and they can checkout without even leaving your app or website.
- Configuration Features - Magento Adaptive PayPal Payments
- You can enable only adaptive payment method and can disable all others
- Custom title and description for the checkout page
- Embedded Payments functionality can be enabled or disabled
- Allow cart items to be forwarded to PayPal
- Custom label for Services
- Customers can check/uncheck shipping address once they are in PayPal.
- Enable Simple, Parallel, or Chained payment method
- Choose PayPal Fees Payer (Each Receiver, Secondary Receiver, Sender, Primary Receiver)
- Custom memo can be added
- Custom status for new order can be set such as pending, processing etc.
- Manage Suppliers separately
- Tier Percentage on supplier’s products Total
- Supports Multi-Shipping Address Checkout
PayPal Account Details
- You will need to enter API Username, password, signature, application ID and finally enable/disable the proxy
Reviews & Ratings
price is high but worth it
have gone crazy looking for a module to handle payments for my market place. Our market place uses dropship method so this was a perfect fit.Read moreRead less
Perfect for my Marketplace
i'm just getting my market place started knew that paypal had released an API for Split payments. Happy to see a module for it. Didn't have to wait for the development time, checkout and downloaded and worked like a charm. Support not bad at all.Read moreRead less
Saved my lot of time in payment distribution
This is one of the great problems i was facing and that was to make payments to my drop shipping company i can now automaticaly transfer through this tool, wonderful plugin to be usedRead moreRead less