CSV Based Pricing (2.2.1)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento Product Price Table Extension
Length, Width Based Pricing
Allow customers to enter their measurements in Length and width to find the price of your products.
CSV File For Pricing
Create your custom pricing matrix in CSV file for variable sized products and import it to your website
Global / Product Specific CSVs
You can select global CSV file for all products or a separate CSV files for specific products
Magento Dynamic Pricing extension supports fractions so that your customers can enter their measurements in decimals and get the price of product
Multiple Measurement Units
Multiple measurements feature allows you to sell your products in their suitable units such as mm, cm, feet, and inches
Price Calculation In Percentage
Once you enable this feature, the extensions adds percentage of CSV price to the Base price
Magento Price Table Extension – How it works?
There three easy steps to get you started with CSV based pricing:
- All you need to do is enter your product prices with variable lengths and widths in matrix form in a CSV file.
- You can then upload this sheet from back end and attach single or multiple products to it
- When customers enter their measurements, the extension will scan the CSV file and show the exact price of the product.
Magento CSV Pricing – Where to use?
Variable sized products that have 2 dimensional measurements can be sold by using CSV pricing extension. You can set these two custom options as Length, Width or height.
Magento stores that sell but not limited to the following;
- Banners & Ads Printing
- Print Art
Global or Product Specific CSV
Use single CSV file for multiple products or separate CSV for each product.
CSV For Each Product
For each product, you can import a CSV file to specify the matrix based pricing of that product. This is useful when you have variety of products.
Global CSV For Multiple Products
You can import a CSV file that will work for the table based pricing of all your products. This is useful when you are selling the same line of products on store.
Supports Multiple Input Units
With the help of multiple units you can optimize your products according to their appropriate sizes for calculation.
Configurable options in Magento dimensional pricing module allow you to label rows, columns and fraction rows, columns
Label for Rows
Label your CSV file rows according to the pricing matrix you wish to set for your product
Label for Columns
Label your CSV columns according to the pricing matrix you wish to set for your product
Price Calculation In Percentage
This feature allows you to enable percentage price of every product when the customers enter their measurements.
- Custom message for minimum value & maximum value
- Customize message for size not found message
- Example CSV file included
- Time Savor! Rather than creating a configurable product and creating 100s of simple products for different measurement option all you need to do is create one product and attach a CSV to it.
- You can easily create a CSV price list in Excel Sheet and import it to your website. Magento length width pricing extension scans the CSV file and shows the correct price of the product when customers enter measurements. With this automated function you don’t need to do anything.
- You can attach CSV files to single or multiple products. This helps you to price same line of products with global settings or separately price products depending on your needs.
- It is easy to customize and edit. You adjust the matrix intersections anytime from the back end and change the pricing of the product.
Reviews & Ratings
Thanks for that, it's looking much better.
Site: blindfactory.icnzdev.comRead moreRead less
Love the new features
Nice extension and better support. I think you guys are doing an excellent job supporting your extensions. Thumbs Up!Read moreRead less
a few things
used it and i think if a few things added it can become the best seller ... I suggest fractions and units to be added. Overall pretty good. Support is pretty good as wellRead moreRead less
we sell blinds and this module worked great out of the box for us. Simple to install and simple for our Customers. it paid for it self with in a few daysRead moreRead less
One Simple Product instead of 100s
If we were to do this the default magento way we would have to create 100s of confiugurable products. Where as now we just have one and a CSV attached to it. When ever we need to change a price we just update the CSV and thats it ... thank u FME. Productive DevelopmentRead moreRead less
made things so damn simple
We had been looking to get some custom development done before we saw this module. It definitely saved us a lot of money and time. Additionally its very easy to use.Read moreRead less