Box Calculator for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Box Calculator
Calculates Price and Box Quantity
Magento 2 Box Pricing extension calculates quantity of the boxes and the price based on the measurement entered by the customer
Customer Enters Area Size of Product
Let customers enter the measurement to calculate the exact no. of boxes needs to be purchased to fulfil his/her requirements.
Multiple Measurement Units
There are 3 units of measurement that can be set from the backend. square meter, square centi-meter or square foot
How Magento 2 Box Pricing Extension Works
You can configure your preferences from the back office and Box Pricing extension will calculate the no. of boxes and price based on dimensions provided by customers.
Step # 1: The back end settings allow you to configure price of each product box, the default size of the box and measurement unit such as meter, square centi-meter or square foot.
Step # 2: Create custom option to take measurement from customer.
Step # 3: After the customers enter their area dimensions , the extension calculates the required no. of boxes and their total price for checkout.
If you are selling tiles in boxes you would set the price of each box as $10, default size of the box as 5 and measurement unit as Square foot.
On the front end your customer may enter his room size as 30 sqft. This extension will display that the customer needs to be purchase 6 boxes and the price would be $120(6*$20 where 6 is no of boxes and $20 is the price of each box set by merchant)
Calculates Box Quantity & Total Price
The box quantity and price options allows you to manage the default size of the box, price of each box, minimum area size and measurement units.
Default Size of Box
You can set the default size of the box.
Set Price of Each Box
The default product price field is used as price of each box.
Minimum Area Size
To prevent customers from entering very low area dimensions, you can set minimum area threshold
Select Measurement Unit
Add multiple area measurement units to sell products of different sizes.
Support Product Options and Configurable Product
Magento 2 Box calculator extension can also work with Product options and configurable products
- Change Product Label Texts for Boxes, Unit, Price & Final Price
- Supports Multiple Store view
- Change label text for input field
- By selecting a minimum threshold for area dimensions, you can prevent customers from entering small area sizes that are not suitable for selling your products.
- Multiple measurements options allow you sell products in different units. You use 3 units such as meter, square centi-meter or square foot
- Magento 2 box calculator extension gives your customers the convenience of getting their desired amount of goods without spending extra amounts
- To purchase smaller size products such as chips or tiles, centi-meter square unit is available. For buying larger sized products, square foot is available in Magento Box Pricing extension.