Layaway - Split Payments for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Partial Payment
Allow Partial Payments on your store
Incorporate layaway pricing for the products and services on your store. Let the customers choose either to pay in full or in parts.
Add a Fee to Layaway Pricing
Charge additional fee to customers for availing partial payment option. It helps you increase revenue by adding an amount to the entire order or each product in the cart.
Setup down-payment and installment plans
Set a fixed or percentage amount for down payment to let the customers know the first deposit they have to make and the number of installments.
Global and Product specific layaway Pricing
Configure layaway pricing to global for applying them to all the products in your catalog. You can enable or disable partial payments for specific products as well.
Charge Layaway Fee per Order or Product
You can levy an extra fee for partial payments, either on each order or product. Charging extra per product will increase the invoice amount in total.
Layaway Orders Section for Customers
Your customers can review their purchases in the 'Layaway Orders' section of their user accounts, and get to know the remaining amount and the number of installments.
Add Global Layaway Plans
Magento 2 Layaway extension allows you to enable layaway plan for your entire store through global settings.
- Specify a percentage of the product price as down payment
- Allow maximum period for installments
- Allow initial deposit calculation before discount
- Select Layaway fee charge Mode
- Define number of installment
- Add maximum installment period
- Enter product specific Layaway fee
Add Product Specific Layaway Plans
With Magento 2 partial payment extension, you can set up detailed partial payment plans for each product.
Configure Layaway Fee Mode
Partial payment extension for Magento 2 enables you to charge an additional fee. The fee can be defined by "per product" or "per order".
Layaway Fee Per Product
You can configure layaway fee per product. If you set $12 as layaway fee & customer adds 2 products to cart, the total layaway fee will be $24.
Layaway Fee Per Order
This feature allows you to set layaway fee per order (all the products) in the cart. If you set $12 as layaway fee & customer adds 2 products to cart, the layaway fee will be $12.
Configure Layaway Deposit
Magento 2 Partial Payment extension allows you to configure initial deposit amount for layaway orders. Following are the configuration options for Deposit amount.
- Set deposit in fixed or percentage amount
- Allow initial deposit calculation before/after any discount
Specify the Number of Installments and Payment Period
Magento 2 split payment extension enables merchants to define maximum number of installments for each layaway plan.
Configure Installment Period
You can define an installment period in months, weeks, days, or year to let the customers know the maximum duration by which he or she can pay the amount.
Select Payment Methods for Layaway Pricing
You can configure general settings that primarily include allowing specific payment methods for the installment plans.
Allow Payment Methods
The payment methods configured on your eCommerce website appears in a multi-select menu to help you allow any one or all of them for the layaway plan.
Manage Layaway Orders
Customers can view all the placed orders at the backend and edit them.
Review & Edit Installments Manually
You can check the status of all the orders placed and also edit them by clicking the "View Order" to make your desired changes in the orders.
Show Layaway Order Details in "My Account"
Magento 2 Layaway Pricing extension creates a dedicated section in the user accounts that is labeled as 'Layaway Orders' to let the customers review each order in detail. Customers can view the following details;
- Complete order details
- The remaining amount of the payment plan
- The installment history
- The number of installments paid
- The maximum number of partial payments
- Remaining number of payments
- Allowed duration to pay the remaining amount
- The deadline to pay all the installments
Display Layaway Details on Add to Cart
Magento 2 Layaway pricing extension displays the payment plan on 'Add to Cart' page to make sure the buyer read, understand, and Checkout accordingly.
Customize Layaway Labels for Better Usability
You can add custom labels to various options to ensure the users understand each one of them. Modify labels of the following fields.
- Layaway Remaining Balance
- Layaway Fee
- Product page drop-down menu
- Enable checking out multiple layaway products
- Allow down-payments to be calculated before or after the discounts
- Add layaway fee to purchases either on the order or product by product basis to increase store revenue
- Partial Payment Magento 2 extension grabs user attention and makes them review their favorite products on layaway pricing. It ultimately improves user engagement
- It encourages the users in continuing shopping without worrying about paying the price in full. Thus, you achieve a higher rate of conversions.
- The addition of layaway fee to products or orders brings more revenue to your online store, in addition to the product sales.
- With layaway pricing, your customers can get all the expensive products without paying the price in full. The price spreads over the duration and number of installments.
- Magento Partial Payment extension displays a complete payment plan right on the 'Add to Cart' page to let the customer decide either to go with the purchases or not.
- Customers can review all the detail from the 'Layaway Orders' section of their user's accounts. They can get to know the amount and installments that are paid or still remaining.
Reviews & Ratings
A very flexible extension having lots of features to sell products in installments. Easy configuration for separate products and global layaway plans.Read moreRead less
A very good extension to sell products in installments and generate more revenue by charging a layaway fee. Easy installation.Read moreRead less