Jobs Manager for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Add Job Board to Your Store
Creates a dedicated job section to easily publish vacant positions in your company right on your website.
Manage Job Type, Location, & Gender
You can create multiple job types, locations, and data to better describe the nature of jobs you have to offer.
Create Multiple Departments & Job Criteria
Add multiple departments to open jobs accordingly. You can also create job criteria and required skills for a candidate.
Manage Job Applications & CVs
Job applications and CVs submitted by the applicants can be viewed and shortlisted in a centralized space of this extension.
Configure SEO & Social Buttons
You can add meta details to make sure a job page appears on SERPs. Enable social share buttons to make a job opportunity shareable.
Select Email Sender & Template
Select an email sender persona on behalf of your business. You can also choose email template for better communication.
Add Job Board to your eCommerce Website
Magento 2 jobs & recruitment extension is a comprehensive tool to create a job board on your eCommerce website.
Add New Job - Title and URL
You can create and publish an unlimited number of jobs on your website. Add one by one with a custom title and URL.
Write and Format Job Description
Compose a comprehensive job description and format it with WYSIWYG editor.
Select Meta Data for each Job
You can choose meta data for each job that includes department, location, gender, etc.
Add & Configure New Job Details
For every job you create, you can individually setup criteria to seek an ideal candidate for the open position. With this Magento 2 job posting module you can configure various other options to better define the role like:
- Enable/Disable New Job
- Set Job Title & URL Key
- Number of Positions & Job Type
- Select Department
- Select Job Location
- Select Gender & Carrer Level
- Required Travel for Job or Not
- Setup Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Publish or Schedule a Job Posting
- Deadline to Apply
Create and manage Meta data for Job Openings
Magento 2 recruitment extension allows you to create meta data to better describe the nature of a job. You can add unlimited locations, departments, job type, etc.
- Job type
- Number of Positions
- Career Level
- Required Qualification
- Required Experience
Manage the Job Applications You Receive
jobs & recruitment Magento 2 extension helps you view, edit, or delete the applications submitted by job seekers in a centralized control panel.
- Edit or Delete an Application
- Download CVs of the Applicants
- Add Remarks to Applications
Customize Header & Footer Links to Careers
You can enable and customize the link to the careers section in the header as well footer of your eCommerce website.
Configure the following options:
- Enable Header link
- Customize Header link title
- Enable Footer link
- Add a Custom Label of the Footer link
Add Custom Title & Filters to Jobs Section
Personalize jobs section of your online store with an attractive title and description. You can add filters to facilitate users in easily finding the desired job.
Try the following configuration settings.
- Compose eye-catching Title and Description
- Enable Sidebar Filters
- Enable Top Bar Filters
- Show Expired Jobs
- Number of items to show in Sidebar Filters
Configure SEO of the Careers Section
You can configure multiple on-site SEO settings within Magento 2 job manager module to ensure the job section appears in search engine results.
It allows you to add:
- A Custom Meta title
- Meta Description
- Primary Keywords
- URL Suffix
Job Details - Customization Settings
With numerous customization settings for the job details page, you can ensure its usability and social exposure. You can configure the following options.
- Enable Job Sharing Options
- Popup Application Form for Quick Apply
- Enable and Configure Google Anti-Spam Check
Specify an Email Sender & Template
Magento 2 jobs manager extension helps you declare an email sender for communication with your potential employees. Additionally, you can select an email template as well.
Quick configuration options are:
- Select Email Sender i.e. general contact
- Choose Email Template
Magento 2 jobs & recruitment manager extension is an all-in-tool for adding a recruitment corner within an eCommerce website. Merchants can avail the following benefits after integrated this application into their websites.
- Save your budget in advertising a vacant post as you can publish it right on your website
- With the creation of meta data, you can publish posts for multiple departments, locations, and job types
- Optimizing careers page and each job ensure higher search engine exposure and traffic
Jobs manager Magento 2 extension aims to increase exposure to the available job opportunities of an online store. The users and customers of your website can avail the following benefits.
- A link to careers sections in the header and footer of your website facilitates your customers in knowing vacant positions
- Your customers can apply straightaway for a job or share it to social media and let their friends know about the opportunity
- The search filter on the careers page facilitates users in finding a job of their interest