Geo-IP Ultimate Lock for Magento® 2 (1.0.11)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Block IP Extension
It allows you to restrict Users from Specific Regions from visiting your website
Block Access to Specific Pages
You can restrict access to your specific products, CMS page and entire store.
Create Custom Rules
Multiple rules can be added to control incoming traffic on your website
Block by IP address
You can also block visitors by their IP addresses
Custom Message and Redirection
Users can be redirected by adding URL or shown Custom Message. You can add multiple redirection URLs for different regions.
It allows specific users to access your website from blocked regions or countries by adding their IP addresses in exception list
Block Multiple Regions and Countries
Users from specific regions and countries can be blocked according to the preferences of the merchant
Magento 2 GEOIP extension detects Geo Location of users through Maxmind Database
Database can be Imported from the backend for adding or blocking traffic.
To allow specific users access your website from blocked regions or countries you can add their IPs address in exceptions list.
Restrict Products/CMS Pages or Entire Store
Aside from blocking entire store you can set conditions to block access to specific for specific Products and CMS pages
Block Products by Adding Conditions
By setting conditions you can block visitors from accessing your specific products. You can specific products by price, sku, name, category etc.
Block CMS Pages
You can select the CMS pages that you intend to block from Manage Rules section
Restrict Access Entire Website
Block your entire website from access by selecting countries and regions from the back end
Custom Message and URL Redirection
To prevent users from accessing your pages you can add URL for redirection or display a custom message
Show Personalized Message
A personalized message can be entered to inform customers after landing on blocked pages or products
Redirect Customers with URL
A URL can be entered at the backend to instantly redirect customers that land on restricted pages.
- Access Control Rules for multiple regions and products can be added
- You can set Priority for the restriction rules you create.
- Multiple store view is supported
- Magento 2 GEOIP extension helps you to clear the way for relevant and legitimate users to your online stores. Only those users that are allowed will be able to purchase from your site.
- Magento 2 GEO IP extension skims down the malicious traffic that might be harmful for your store in terms of fraud, scams and other security issues.
- With advance monitoring features you can observe live traffic on your website and block/restrict them in real time whenever you need to.
- The redirection feature calmly leads your customers to the prescribed website page instead of leaving them hanging on irrelevant website.
- It allows customers to gain access to products that are specifically designed for their regions to achieve maximum performance.
Related GeoIP Extensions
Reviews & Ratings
Easy solution to a complex probelm
We only sell in the US and don't want our site to be visible in some of the countries. Ultimate Lock helped us achieve this with little or no effort!Read moreRead less
Another great extension my FME
I already use other GeoIP extensions from FME and now with an expanding store I needed one to restrict certain pages in regions and this extension is perfect for my site.Read moreRead less
Very helpful with multi region store
This extension helped me resolve issues for areas I did not want to sell in. Had some issues setting up my database but the support team are very helpful with that.Read moreRead less