Ultimate GDPR Compliance for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 GDPR
Pursue GDPR Compliance
Magento 2 GDPR extension ensures your website is in compliance with the latest regulations laid by EU for the privacy of consumers.
Allows Users to Delete Accounts
You can allow users to delete their profiles from your eCommerce website if they no longer wish your business to keep the information.
Option To Retain Order Data
With Magento GDPR compliance extension, you can show a checkbox for customers if they want to delete the order data along with “Forget me” request..
Unsubscribe to Newsletters
You can add an unsubscribe link to the newsletter to let the users enjoy their freedom of opting out from receiving updates.
Exhibit Conditions & Policy
Acquire Cookie Consent from Users
- Write Header Content
- Setup Lifetime, Path, and Domain
- Customize Accept Button
- Personalize More Button
- Choose Colors for the Background and Button
Permit Users to Delete Account , Add Forget Me Option
You can allow your customers to delete their user accounts after completing their shopping. Let them exercise the option ‘Forget me’ for quickly removing their credentials from your website. You can;
- Enable ‘Delete Account’ Feature
- Write Custom Text for the Checkbox Label
Customers can Request Data from your Website
With Magento GDPR extension, you can allow customers to extract their data from your website. They can export order and account details to have an off-site data backup. They can extract details about;
- All Saved Addresses
- All Orders
Manage User Requests
All the requests submitted by users for the removal of account or deletion of orders appears in one place to help you better manage them. You can take the following actions against each request.
- Mark On-hold
- Process Unsubscribe only
- Process Orders removal requests only
- Process Account deletion requests only
- Process All Requests
Let Your Customers Unsubscribe the Newsletter
You can configure the addition of an 'Unsubscribe' link in the newsletter to let the users enjoy their freedom to stop receiving email messages from your eCommerce website.
Allow and Customize Unsubscribe Option
Your customers have the right to refrain from your newsletter. Let them unsubscribe with a link right in the newsletter with a customization checkbox.
Take User Consent on Privacy & Agreement Policy
Magento 2 GDPR extension facilitates you in taking user consent about privacy and agreement policy during user registration and email subscription.
Enable Privacy Check with Subscription
Add a ‘Terms and Conditions’ Checkbox
Enable a ‘Terms and conditions’ checkbox and mark it mandatory for user registration. You can also enable agreement policy consent on email subscriptions.
Magento 2 GDPR - General Configurations
With general configuration settings, you can personalize header and title text, and write a custom success message. Try configuring the following settings;
- Write a custom title for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Related Tab in My Account section
- Personalize the success message to the customer on submitting a request
- Compose header title on the registration page
Magento 2 GDPR Compliance - Email Configuration
GDPR Magento 2 extension allows you to configure email address of your contact person to ensure switch communication with your customers with regard to the privacy of their confidential information. The configuration settings include,
- Specify an admin email address
- Select an email template for customer requests
- Send an email to the customer upon request completion
- Choose an email template for the customer's reply
Provide Data Protection Officer (DPO) Details
Magento 2 GDPR module facilitates you swift communication with your data protection officer who ensures GDPR compliance of your eCommerce website. You can configure the following options
- Enable DPO contact form
- Provide a DPO Email address
- Customize the link label and page title
- Add custom content to DPO Form
- Select an email template for DPO
- Customers and users can request their personal data in a PDF document
- Become a GDPR compliant eCommerce website to avoid penalties that may result in breaching the regulations laid for general data protection.
- You can take customers' consent for using the cookies to collect useful data with a legal process and avoid any misconduct.
- The users of your websites feel the freedom in deleting their profiles with personal details from your eCommerce website.
- Deleting the orders option facilitate users in erasing all the financial, shipping, and billing details they have shared while placing orders.
Reviews & Ratings
Great extension and super-fast support
I had to get this extension working on 7 different stores and had some minor hitches which you guys helped me out with right away. Great work FME support team!Read moreRead less
Made my clients very happy
I got a ton of development work right after the law become active. With very little time I had to look for the right solution. As usual I opened FME and found exactly what I wanted!Read moreRead less
Much needed feature
with the new european gdpr policies having this extension has become a must for any stores active in the region. great work fme, this is exactly what I wanted.Read moreRead less
Great gdpr extension
The market lacks gdpr extensions at the moment but you guys have made one that does everything I wanted for my website.Read moreRead less
Exactly what I was looking for
Timing is everything and you guys launched this extension exactly when everyone is looking for solutions to GDPR.Read moreRead less