Ultimate GDPR Compliance for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 GDPR
Pursue GDPR Compliance
Magento GDPR extension ensures your website is in compliance with the latest regulations laid by EU for the privacy of consumers.
Allows Users to Delete Accounts
You can allow users to delete their profiles from your eCommerce website if they no longer wish your business to keep the information.
Option To Retain Order Data
With Magento GDPR compliance extension, you can show a checkbox for customers if they want to delete the order data along with “Forget me” request..
Unsubscribe to Newsletters
You can add an unsubscribe link to the newsletter to let the users enjoy their freedom of opting out from receiving updates.
Exhibit Conditions & Policy
Acquire Cookie Consent from Users
- Write Header Content
- Setup Lifetime, Path, and Domain
- Customize Accept Button
- Personalize More Button
- Choose Colors for the Background and Button
Permit Users to Delete Accounts or Export Data
Allow your customers to delete accounts or export the entire data as a backup.
Enable Account Deletion - Forget Me Option
You can allow your customers to delete user accounts after completing their shopping. Let them exercise the ‘Forget me’ option for quickly removing their credentials from your website. You can;
- Enable ‘Delete Account’ Feature
- Write custom text for the checkbox label
Customers can Export Order and Account Details
Let the customers export complete order and account details to retain an off-site data backup. They can extract details about;
- All Saved Addresses
- All Orders
Allow Customers to Retain Orders
With Magento GDPR extension, you can empower customers to delete their orders in order to erase all their personal and financial details. You can configure the following options for allowing the customers in deleting orders.
- Enable Cron to replace the order details
- Allow Orders Removal with selected statuses
- Write custom text in the checkbox
Customers can Delete Every Bit of Order Detail
Allow customer to remove every bit of detail and whereabouts they have submitted while placing an order. They can delete the following details.
- First, last, and middle name
- Suffix and prefix
- Email and phone
- VAT, Company
- Street, City, Country
- Region/State, Postcode
Manage User Requests
All the requests submitted by users for the removal of account or deletion of orders appears in one place to help you better manage them. You can take the following actions against each request.
- Mark On-hold
- Process Unsubscribe only
- Process Orders removal requests only
- Process Account deletion requests only
- Process All Requests
Let Your Customers Unsubscribe the Newsletter
You can configure the addition of an 'Unsubscribe' link in the newsletter to let the users enjoy their freedom to stop receiving email messages from your eCommerce website.
Allow and Customize Unsubscribe Option
Your customers have the right to refrain from your newsletter. Let them unsubscribe with a link right in the newsletter with a customization checkbox.
Take User Consent in Privacy & Agreement Policy
Magento GDPR Compliance extension empowers you to ask user consent about privacy and agreement policy during the user registration process.
Enable Privacy Check with Subscription
Terms and Conditions Checkbox
Create a separate checkbox for the terms and conditions to make sure the user gives it a read before signing up for an account. You can customize the content and make it mandatory to check.
Magento GDPR - General Configurations
With general configuration settings, you can personalize header and title text, and write a custom success message. Try configuring the following settings;
- Write a custom title for GDPR Related tab in My Account section
- Personalize the success message to the customer on submitting a request
- Compose header title on the registration page
Magento GDPR Compliance - Email Configuration
Magento GDPR compliance extension allows you to configure email address of your contact person to ensure switch communication with your customers with regard to the privacy of their confidential information. The configuration settings include,
- Specify an admin email address
- Select an email template for customer requests
- Send an email to the customer upon request completion
- Choose an email template for the customer's reply
Provide Data Protection Officer (DPO) Details
Magento GDPR compliance extension facilitates you swift communication with your data protection officer who ensures GDPR compliance of your eCommerce website. You can configure the following options
- Enable DPO contact form
- Provide a DPO Email address
- Customize the link label and page title
- Add custom content to DPO Form
- Select an email template for DPO
- Customers and users can request their personal data in a PDF document
- Become a GDPR compliant eCommerce website to avoid penalties that may result in breaching the regulations laid for general data protection.
- You can take customers' consent for using the cookies to collect useful data with a legal process and avoid any misconduct.
- The users of your websites feel the freedom in deleting their profiles with personal details from your eCommerce website.
- Deleting the orders option facilitate users in erasing all the financial, shipping, and billing details they have shared while placing orders.