Faq + Product Questions for Magento® 2 (1.1.2)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 Product Questions Extension
Product related Questions
Display relevant questions with answers on product pages to help customers get the idea what they are not getting in a product description.
Dedicated FAQs page
Write helpful answers to all the common questions and post them on a dedicated page to assist customers in finding answers relevant to their queries.
Enable ‘Ask a Question’ option to let the customers ask anything about a product right on the page. It removes the hindrance for customers to communicate.
Display FAQs Block
Highlight the most common topics of FAQs anywhere on the website with the help of an attractive block. You can select topics and position on the page for the block.
Import FAQs from another source to quickly setup a dedicated page. Export FAQs option is available to let you have a backup or use the data somewhere else.
Accordion Style View
Enable accordion view for FAQs that minimizes the rest of the questions and allow users to focus on their required one.
Use Magento 2 Product Questions to Boost Conversions
Keep your customers engaged by display relevant questions on the product pages. Let them clarify their doubts with easy to ask forms.
Add FAQs to products
Attach Magento 2 FAQs to products by selecting from the grid to help customers find specific questions on the product page.
Ask a Question form
Enable ‘Ask a Question’ so that customers can ask anything that is not answered in the FAQs. You can allow a select group of users to ask a question or any visitor.
Arrange the questions in the latest, ascending or descending order whichever seems logical for your customers.
Separate Magento 2 FAQs page
Display all the FAQs on a dedicated page which serves as an information hub to your valued customers. Add topics to segregate the questions and allow users to easily find a question they are searching for.
Add topics to FAQs
Display all or the selected topics to assist customers in finding a question in a category it belongs to. It simplifies finding an answer to a common query.
Search Engine Friendliness
Add URL identifier, Meta keywords, and description to make the FAQs page search engine friendly and maximize its reach.
FAQs Display Settings
Enable accordion style for easy navigation. Select the number of questions to display on the FAQs page. And, add read more links to the answers.
Allow customers to rate an answer to know how much the text is helpful for them. A higher rating makes your FAQs more impressive and authentic.
FAQs Block to Highlight Questions on the Home Page
The FAQs block enables you to highlight some of the common questions anywhere on your website so that customers do not have to even visit the dedicated page and find a solution to their problem.
Adding FAQs block
Enable the FAQs block to display questions on your selected position of the website.
Enable FAQs Search
Enable FAQs search block so that customers find a question & their answers by typing a few letters from it.
Add Tabs Block
Enable tags to help customers search for topics relevant to their queries.
Email notifications to keep you and the customers informed
With Magento 2 Product Questions you can configure email notification settings to get updates when a customer asks a question and inform customers when their query is answered.
Add receiver’s email
Select moderators and configure their emails to get a notification when a customer posts a question. A moderator can approve and reply the query.
Sending email to clients
Enable sending notifications to your customers via email to let them know their question is answered.
Add an email template to be consistent and professional while communicating with your customers.
- Enable or disable the extension anytime you need.
- Enable Google reCaptcha for ‘Ask a Question’ form to prevent spamming.
- Google reCaptcha private and public keys
- Select pop-up or slide-down window for Ask Question form
- Add, edit or delete FAQs
- Easy to attach FAQs to products and topics
- Import or export FAQs in CSV file
- Select a number of questions to display under each topic
- Allow a selected user group to rate the FAQs
- Adds a link to FAQs page in the footer
Posting the Frequently Asked Questions with detailed answers once on your business website sets you free from replying customers asking the same thing over and again. The Product Questions and FAQs extension helps you easily create a question answer section along with the following additional benefits.
- It boosts conversion and revenue by facilitating customers to find answers right on the product page with relevant FAQs.
- An SEO friendly and dedicated FAQs page ensures maximum exposure in prominent search engines and drives you more traffic.
- Allowing customers to ask anything that is not covered in the FAQs encourages them to connect with you and gives you the opportunity to convert them.
For customers, the FAQs page is a helpful guide to browse different topics and questions without bothering your sales and support team. They feel free to know about your products and business. Following are some of the benefits they enjoy after the addition of FAQs section on your website.
- With relevant questions, customers can find more aspects of the products that are missing in the description which may help them to take a purchase decision quickly.
- They can ask a question about anything if the answers are not satisfactory or they have a completely unique query than others.
- The search box for tags, topics, and FAQs enable them to find a question by entering a few words of their query.