CSV Based Pricing for Magento® 2 (1.1.5)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
2 Dimensional Pricing
This 2 dimensional pricing extension allows your customers to enter their measurements in length, width or height.
Upload CSV File
You can create a custom pricing sheet by entering data in the matrix of the CSV file and upload it to your website
Product Specific and Global Settings
To optimize your store you can select single product or multiple products to attach with your CSV file from Global settings
Calculates in Fractions
Customers can enter their measurements in fractions/decimals and this extension will calculate the precise price of the product
Five Measurement Units
You can sell products of variable sizes with respect to their appropriate units such as meter, mm, cm, feet, and inches
By enabling this feature your product price is converted into percentage price by adding percentage of CSV to Base price
How Magento 2 CSV Pricing extension Works
FME’s CSV pricing extension is easy to use and you can get started in four simple steps.
- Simply import CSV pricing file from your supplier or create a new CSV file by entering your product prices with respect to dimensions such as length, width or height.
- Upload the CSV file and attach to single or multiple products to price them
- Create Custom options from product edit sheet to take measurement from customer. You can name new custom fields as length, width, height, weight or use any other dimension titles that suits your product type.
- Area pricing is now functional. On product page, your customers can now enter the measurement to get the exact price of the product. The price is displayed from the CSV file by matching the measurement value.
Application of Magento 2 CSV Pricing Extension
CSV pricing can be used on Magento 2 stores that sell all kinds of 2 dimensional variable sized products. Here are some examples.
- Sell Carpet - Configurable Product - Demo
- Tiles - Demo
- Wallpaper Sheets- Demo
- Flooring - Demo
- Rugs - Demo
- Blinds - Demo
- Banners & Ads Printing - Demo
- Print Art - Demo
Check CSV Pricing Uses Cases with Examples Here
Supports Five Measurement Units
You can set pricing with 5 different measurement units with CSV based pricing extension
Configurable options allow you to label rows and columns for pricing.
Label the rows of your CSV file to set the price of your product through CSV file.
Label the columns of your CSV file to set the price of your product through CSV file.
- Custom message for minimum value & maximum value
- Customize message for size not found message
- Example CSV file included
Reviews & Ratings
An intelligent pricing extension
An intelligent extension to calculate pricing of products having complex pricing structure.Read moreRead less
Job Done Fast
The CSV functionality allowed me to have just one Simple product rather than 100s of combinations which would have taken a lot of time.Read moreRead less
Best pricing extension out there
I'm a developer myself so tried to do this myself but hit a lot of roadblock. Finally purchased the extension and it saved me a lot of hours of coding. ThanksRead moreRead less
Excellent extension & excellent support
We have been looking for a Matrix extension for our carpet store, and this one is have done the job. We were using another extension which was a headache to use. Installing CSV Pricing was simple and the support has been superb!Read moreRead less