CSV based Pricing Extension from FME allows you to sell your variable sized products with respect to their measurements in length, width or height. You can create custom CSV file for pricing and upload it on the back end. When customers enter their measurements, CSV pricing extension validates the values from CSV file and provides the exact price of the product. Checkout our CSV Pricing For Magento 1
CSV Based Pricing for Magento® 2 (1.1.5)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
2 Dimensional Pricing
This 2 dimensional pricing extension allows your customers to enter their measurements in length, width or height.
Upload CSV File
You can create a custom pricing sheet by entering data in the matrix of the CSV file and upload it to your website
Product Specific and Global Settings
To optimize your store you can select single product or multiple products to attach with your CSV file from Global settings
Calculates in Fractions
Customers can enter their measurements in fractions/decimals and this extension will calculate the precise price of the product
Five Measurement Units
You can sell products of variable sizes with respect to their appropriate units such as meter, mm, cm, feet, and inches
By enabling this feature your product price is converted into percentage price by adding percentage of CSV to Base price
How Magento 2 CSV Pricing extension Works
FME’s CSV pricing extension is easy to use and you can get started from four simple steps.
- You can start with creating a CSV file by entering your product prices with respect to dimensions such as length, width or height. You can also use your existing CSV pricing file.
- Once you are done with the pricing sheet you can upload it from the backend and attach single or multiple products to it.
- Create Custom options from product edit sheet to take measurement from customer such as length, width or height.
- On the front end of your store the customers will enter their measurements and this extension will validate it from the CSV file and show price of the product as mentioned in the CSV file.
Application of Magento 2 CSV pricing extension
All your 2 dimensional variable sized products can be sold by creating CSV file for them.Our CSV pricing can be used on Magento stores that sell but not limited to the following;
- Banners & Ads Printing
- Print Art
Supports Five Measurement Units
This CSV based pricing extension allows you to set pricing of your products with five different measurement units.
Configurable options allow you to label rows, columns & percentage based pricing.
Label the rows of your CSV file to set the price of your product in the pricing matrix.
You can label the columns of your CSV file to set the price of your product through pricing matrix
When customers enter their measurements this feature allows them to see the percentage price of the product. You can enable/disable this from backend.
- Custom message for minimum value & maximum value
- Customize message for size not found message
- Example CSV file included
- Saves time by allowing you to attach CSV file to your configurable product instead of creating the same products with different measurements separately.
- To add pricing table matrix in your website you can create it in Excel Sheet and upload it to the backend. The extension validates the matrix automatically and shows the price to the customer.
- CSV files can be attached to single as well as multiple products. With this feature you can set the price of same line of products globally or add it individually according to your preferences.
- Easy to edit. You can access the backend anytime and change the matrix intersection. After you change the intersection the price will also change.
Related Pricing Extensions
Reviews & Ratings
An intelligent pricing extension
An intelligent extension to calculate pricing of products having complex pricing structure.Read moreRead less
Job Done Fast
The CSV functionality allowed me to have just one Simple product rather than 100s of combinations which would have taken a lot of time.Read moreRead less
Best pricing extension out there
I'm a developer myself so tried to do this myself but hit a lot of roadblock. Finally purchased the extension and it saved me a lot of hours of coding. ThanksRead moreRead less
Excellent extension & excellent support
We have been looking for a Matrix extension for our carpet store, and this one is have done the job. We were using another extension which was a headache to use. Installing CSV Pricing was simple and the support has been superb!Read moreRead less