Coming Soon / Maintenance Mode for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Maintenenace Mode & Coming Soon Page
Enable Coming Soon or Maintenance Mode
You can enable a Coming Soon page before launching your website or product, or enable Magento 2 Maintenance Mode when the website goes under maintenance.
Add Signup Form on Coming Soon Page
Enable sign-up form on the coming soon page to convert the visitors into registered users or subscribers to email newsletter and updates.
Setup a Launch Date and Time
Specify a launch date of your website or product on Magento coming soon page and maintenance mode page.
Customize Text and Labels
Replace the text and labels with common and easy to understand phrases on the coming soon or maintenance mode page.
Add and Assign Media to Pages
You can add media and assign them to 'Coming Soon' and 'Maintenance Mode' pages. Media can be used as background content.
White-list your Website Traffic
Add IP addresses to white-list your website users. It bypasses the users from Magento coming soon page or maintenance mode and takes them to Live website.
Enable Live, Coming Soon, or Maintenance Mode
Magento Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode extension allows you to switch between 3 website modes. You can enable:
- Activate Live Mode
- Enable a Coming Soon Page
- Enable Maintenance Mode
Customizable ‘Coming Soon’ Page
Magento Coming Soon Page extension allows you extensive customization options to help you design an appealing Coming Soon Page for your website.
- Add Sign-Up Form
- Configure Launch Settings
- Customize Text and labels
- Define Site Restrictions
- Maximize Social Exposure
- Add Metadata for higher SEO score
- Select a Background Style
Customizable Maintenance Mode Page
Don’t disappoint the users while your website is under maintenance. The Magento custom maintenance page extension allows you to turn on the maintenance mode with personalization options. Try the following configuration settings;
- Select a lunch Date and Time
- Enable auto-switch to Live mode
- Show countdown timer
- Specific time to Auto-refresh the page
- Choose an HTTP Response Header
- Personalize Text and Labels
- Choose a background style
Add Media to Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Page
With the help of this Magento coming soon extension, you can add media files and URLs to the coming soon as well the maintenance page of your website. It allows you to,
- Write a custom media title
- Select media type
- Upload files or enter URLs
- Assign media to a website mode
- Add new media or delete the existing one
Add IP addresses to white-list your website traffic
You can add IP addresses of users to exclude them from viewing both ‘Coming Soon’ and ‘Maintenance Mode’ pages. This helps you white-list certain IP addresses and taking them directly to the live website.
- You can build anticipation among your loyal customers to keep them engaged and waiting passionately for an upcoming product or service
- Collection subscribers and users before launching a product and know their interest, and your product demand
- With Magento 2 maintenance page extension, you can avoid losing potential customers while the website is under maintenance
- With launched date, time, and countdown, Customers get to know about the expected time of an amazing update on your eCommerce website
- Customers can sign-up for an account or email newsletter to get the news as soon as the product is launched
- The maintenance mode communicates to the users that the maintenance will end soon so they can revisit back