Coming Soon / Maintenance Mode for Magento® 2 (1.0.1)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Maintenenace Mode & Coming Soon Page
Enable Coming Soon or Maintenance Mode
You can enable a Coming Soon page before launching your website or product, or enable Magento 2 Maintenance Mode when the website goes under maintenance.
Add Signup Form on Coming Soon Page
Enable sign-up form on the coming soon page to convert the visitors into registered users or subscribers to email newsletter and updates.
Setup a Launch Date and Time
Specify a launch date of your website or product on Magento coming soon page and maintenance mode page.
Customize Text and Labels
Replace the text and labels with common and easy to understand phrases on the coming soon or maintenance mode page.
Add and Assign Media to Pages
You can add media and assign them to 'Coming Soon' and 'Maintenance Mode' pages. Media can be used as background content.
White-list your Website Traffic
Add IP addresses to white-list your website users. It bypasses the users from Magento coming soon page or maintenance mode and takes them to Live website.
Enable Live, Coming Soon, or Maintenance Mode
Magento 2 Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode extension allows you to switch between 3 website modes. You can enable any of the following with a single click,
- Activate Live Mode
- Enable a Coming Soon Page
- Enable Maintenance Mode
Customizable ‘Coming Soon’ Page
To make changes you can customize several elements of ‘Coming Soon’ page from the backend. You can,
- Configure Launch Settings
- Customize Text and labels
- Define Site Restrictions
- Maximize Social Exposure
- Add Metadata for higher SEO score
- Select a Background Style
- Enable Subscription
Customizable Maintenance Mode Page
To prevent your visitors from being disappointed when your website its under maintenance, you can Add Maintenance Mode page to apologise and inform them about the website’s current status. You can also use customization options to,
- Select a launch Date and Time
- Enable auto-switch to Live mode
- Show countdown timer
- Specific time to Auto-refresh the page
- Choose an HTTP Response Header
- Personalize Text and Labels
- Choose a background style
Add IP addresses to white-list your website traffic
You can grant access to certain users of your website by adding their IP addresses from the backend. This helps you white-list IP addresses by taking them directly to live website.
Add Media to Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Page
To keep your visitors entertained when they land on your website’s Coming Soon or Maintenance Mode page, you can add attractive media content in the background. You can,
- Write a custom media title
- Select media type
- Upload files or enter URLs
- Assign media to a website mode
- Add new media or delete the existing one
Display Signup Form & Subscription Box
Increase your user registrations by displaying a signup form on Coming Soon page. By subscribing to your website your customers will receive an email notification when the website is live.
Display Social Links
Keep your customers engaged by directing them to your social media pages from Social Links on Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode pages.
Allow Customers to Access CMS Pages
This feature allows your users to access your CMS pages while you work on your website at the same time. This helps you save time as take your website live without losing visitors.
- You can build anticipation among your loyal customers to keep them engaged and waiting passionately for an upcoming product or service
- Collection subscribers and users before launching a product and know their interest, and your product demand
- With Magento 2 maintenance page extension, you can avoid losing potential customers while the website is under maintenance
- With launched date, time, and countdown, Customers get to know about the expected time of an amazing update on your eCommerce website
- Customers can sign-up for an account or email newsletter to get the news as soon as the product is launched
- The maintenance mode communicates to the users that the maintenance will end soon so they can revisit back
Reviews & Ratings
A great extension with complete set of features including banners modification, media files and multiple website modes.Read moreRead less
Easy to Use
Many thanks for such a nice and excellent extension. image slider and countdown timer display is very beautiful.Read moreRead less