Magento 2 FAQ extension from FME allows your customers to easily find answers to frequently asked questions and rate them on a dedicated FAQ page. It gives your customers a comprehensive platform to search for relevant answers without sending emails or posting entries on the website. Customizable settings allow you to create topics, attach your FAQs with them, show them on block and arrange them in accordion style. Checkout our FAQ extension for Magento 1.
Advance FAQ for Magento® 2 (1.0.7)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento 2 FAQ Extension
Separate FAQs Page
Magento 2 FAQ module creates separate page for your Magento website for customers to search answers to frequently asked questions
Add FAQs Topics/Categories
You can easily create topics for your FAQs to categorize them and cover different aspects of your products and services
You can show your FAQs in the block to feature them on your pages. You can also select the maximum number of topics to be displayed in the block
Creates Separate Magento 2 FAQs Page
A dedicated page is created for the customers to browse all the FAQs listed in the website. You can also checkout our Magento 2 Product Questions Extension extension that creates a separate FAQs page as well as an FAQ tab under each product page.
You can edit the title of the main page or enter a customized title that suits your preferences
You can enable Read More link to allow customers to load and read the rest of the FAQ if they want. This improves page loading speed.
Enable Accordion Style
You can set the display of your FAQs in accordion style for customer convenience
Create Multiple Topics for FAQs
Magento 2 FAQ extension allows you to create multiple FAQ categories to cover certain areas and concepts of your products and services on a wider spectrum.
By entering different topics you can categorize the list of your answers for customer convenience and better UX. Here is how you create a Topic
- Enter Topic Name
- Set Identifier
- Sort Order
- Show on Main Page Yes/No
- Change Status Enable/Disable
- Select Store View
Add Unlimited FAQs
You can create as many FAQs as you want to address an issue in detail. You can create the content through FAQ information panel
In order to create an FAQ all you have to do is fill out a small form with the following information
- Question title
- Answer of the above question
- Assign Topic
- Show/Hide FAQ on Main Page
- Set FAQ display order
You can enable FAQ block and show it on various pages of your website for maximum exposure.
- Enable / Disable FAQs Block
- Display FAQ anywhere on your website
- Limit the Maximum No. of topics displayed in the block
SEO Settings to Rank Your FAQs In Google
Enhance SEO of your FAQS for better rankings and allow customers to rate your questions
Enter Meta Title, Description & Keywords
To enhance your SEO you can target keywords by entering Meta Titles and Meta Description. You can also make the URL search engine friendly and user friendly.
Allow Users to Rate your FAQs
Your customers can rate FAQs on your pages. This allows the most useful FAQ to be easily identified by other audiences in seek of the answer. You can select which customers can rate your questions such as Registered, Guests, None or All.
Import and Export Magento 2 Faqs
Magento 2 faqs extension allows you to import / export Faqs in a CSV file.
- Import & Export FAQs
- Add tags for FAQs
- Fully responsive & multi store supported.
- Through FAQs you can post all the possibilities of customer questions with comprehensive answers to avoid long procedures involving exchange of emails for a small query.
- It saves your time by allowing the FAQ to remain visible to all audiences incase other users have the same question
- You can post promotional content within the FAQs to enhance conversion rate of your products and Services.
- It saves time of the customer by facilitating them with predefined answers to the most common questions asked by them
- Technical information and valuable details within the FAQ help customers get a good insight about the product which in turn helps them make their purchase decision.
- FAQ topics helps customers navigate to their desired question without wandering on pages and wasting their.