Call For Price Extension for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful features of Magento 2 Call For Price
Hide Product Prices
Magento 2 Call for Price extension allows you to create rules for concealing product prices for specific store views and customer groups.
Replace Price with a Quote Request form
Enable a quote request form popup in place of the Price text, provide an alternative URL, or upload an image to make it more compelling.
Hide Add to cart & other CTA's
You can stop showing various Calls to action as you restrict the display of Price. Hide ‘Add to Wishlist’ and ‘Add to Compare,’ whereas you can personalize ‘Add to cart’ button.
Set Conditions by Product Attributes
Create rules and set conditions to products by their attributes to auto-hide price on specific products.
Enable Quote Request Form Popup
You can enable a quote request form Popup on ‘Call for Price’ button to grab user information and offer them lucrative pricing and discounts.
Redirect users to an alternative page
Enter a link URL to redirect your potential customers from ‘Call for Price’ button to a more detailed page.
Hide Price & Add to Cart for Specific Products
With Call for Price Magento 2 extension, you can create rules with specific conditions to control the price display on a series of products. By configuring rule conditions, you can set conditional Price-hide on products by category, color, material or any other selected attribute.
Replace with ‘Call for Price’ Text, Image or a Link
You can use a bulk of customizable features to hide product Price and Add to Cart button and replace it with custom text, captivating image, or an alternative source of information.
You can replace both Price & Add to Cart with;
- Add Custom Text as a Replacement to Price
- Enter CSS Style Code for the URL
- Upload an Image in Place of a Price
- Enable ‘Get A Quote’ Form Popup
- Insert Link to an Alternative Page
Create Rules to Hide By Store Views or Customer Groups
You can create different rule conditions to automatically hide Price and Add to Cart button from selected customer groups and store views. This allows you optimize your store according to your sales strategy so price information and add to cart feature is only visible to selected groups.
A merchant can create a custom rule to hide Prices & Add to Cart button for Non-LoggedIn users and replace them with a custom text “Sign in to See Prices”. At the same time the merchant can also create another rule for “Whole Sale” customers where add to cart button is replaced by “Call for price” text or a custom “quote form”.
Display Quote form in Popup with Google Captcha
With Ajax-powered ‘Get a Quote' popup form you can easily collect user data and send response to their enquires.
View & Reply Customer Enquires from Backoffice
Along with the email notifications, your customer enquires will be logged at your Magento 2 back office. You can swiftly correspond to those enquires from a central dashboard.
Option to Hide ‘Add to Wishlist’ & ‘Add to Compare’ Tabs
With another interesting feature, you can also hide “Add to Wishlist” & “Add to Compare” buttons for specific customer groups and store views.
Add Custom CSS to Style New Text & Buttons
To help redirect customers to related information or other relevant pages, you can enter a custom CSS to style the replacements of price and add to cart buttons.
Exclude Products & Customers from Price Hide Rules
Some customers require a different approach to deal with. Magento Call for Price can help you exclude selected products and customers from concealed prices. You can enter Product or Customer IDs to override the rules on them.
- Admin Email Notification Settings
- Configure Auto Reply emails
- Setup Google reCaptcha to prevent spam
- Developer options for custom Magento themes
- Filters out customers who are actually interested in the product and wish to purchase it even if it takes filling a short form.
- With 'Request for Price' form, you can gather valuable data about customers through lead form and use it to offer attractive deals and discounts in campaigns later.
- Helps optimize the store according to your sales strategy and target specific customer groups and store views to boost revenues.
- Customizable Text labels for ‘Price’ and ‘Add to Cart’ keeps customers engaged learn more about the product instead abandoning the page.
- Customers get a price estimate immediately after filling a simple 'Contact for Price' pop-up form from the product page.
- Request details section on pop-up form helps customers add their specific requirements for the product.
- Customers remain updated on special discounts, sale events and promotion notifications from the store.
- Replacing Price with Image and alternate URLs help customers to find more valuable resources they may be interested in.