Call For Price Extension for Magento® 2 (1.0.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful features of Magento 2 Call For Price
Hide Product Prices
Magento 2 Hide Price extension allows you to create rules for concealing product prices for specific store views and customer groups.
Replace Price with a Quote Request form
Enable a quote request form popup in place of the Price text, provide an alternative URL, or upload an image to make it more compelling.
Hide Add to cart & other CTA's
You can stop showing various Calls to action as you restrict the display of Price. Hide ‘Add to Wishlist’ and ‘Add to Compare,’ whereas you can personalize ‘Add to cart’ button.
Set Conditions by Product Attributes
Create rules and set conditions to products by their attributes to auto-hide price on specific products.
Enable Quote Request Form Popup
You can enable a quote request form Popup on ‘Call for Price’ button to grab user information and offer them lucrative pricing and discounts.
Redirect users to an alternative page
Enter a link URL to redirect your potential customers from ‘Call for Price’ button to a more detailed page.
Hide Price & Add to Cart for Specific Products
With this Magento call for price extension, you can set up conditions with every rule you create to control the price display on a series of products. You can set conditional Price-hide to specific products by category, color, material or any other attribute.
Replace with ‘Call for Price’ Text, Image or a Link
Call for Price Magento 2 extension allows you to hide product price, add to cart button and replace them either with custom text, a quote form, a captivating image, or an alternative source of information to increase user engagement on your online store.
Replacement options for both Price & Add to Cart;
- Add Custom Text as a Replacement to Price
- Enter CSS Style Code for the URL
- Upload an Image in Place of a Price
- Enable ‘Get A Quote’ Form Popup
- Insert Link to an Alternative Page
Create Rules to Hide By Store Views or Customer Groups
With Magento 2 Call for Price extension, you can hide the prices and add to cart for specific products. The merchants can create multiple rules to set different strategies for different customer groups and store views.
A merchant can create a rule to hide prices & add to cart for non-loggedin users and replace them with a custom text “Sign in to See Prices”. At the same time the merchant can also create another rule for “Whole Sale” customers where add to cart button is replaced by “Call for price” text or a custom “quote form”.
Display Quote form in Popup with Google Captcha
Magento 2 Call for Price extension enables you to utilize an Ajax-powered ‘Get a Quote' popup form to collect user data and offer them special pricing.
View & Reply Customer Enquires from Backoffice
Along with the email notifications, this extension logs customer enquires at your Magento 2 backoffice. You can view and reply these enquiries from one place.
Option to Hide ‘Add to Wishlist’ & ‘Add to Compare’ Tabs
Along with Price and Add to cart button, you can also hide “Add to Wishlist” & “Add to Compare” buttons for specific customer groups and store views.
Add Custom CSS to Style New Text & Buttons
Magento 2 ask for price extension allows merchants to enter a custom CSS to style the replacements of price and add to cart buttons.
Exclude Products & Customers from Price Hide Rules
Magento 2 Call for Price extension empowers you to exclude some of your products and customers from concealing prices. Enter Product and Customer IDs to override the rules and show pricing.
- Admin Email Notification Settings
- Configure Auto Reply emails
- Setup Google reCaptcha to prevent spam
- Developer options for custom Magento themes
- Increase user engagement on your online store by hiding product prices and creating a curiosity to know an estimated amount.
- With Magento 2 request for price extension, you can gather valuable data about customers through ‘Get a quote’ form to offer enticing deals and discounts.
- With this Call for Price Magento 2 extension, you can boost revenues by targeting certain store views and customer groups with dynamic pricing strategies.
- Customers can quickly get a price estimate by filling a simple popup form right on the product page.
- Customers can avail special prices and discounts by reaching out to your store with their specific needs.
- Replacing price with image and alternative URLs help customers to find more valuable resources in your store.