Help Desk Professional (1.2.0)
Request for Quote
When you fill out our request for a quote form, we will get back to you quickly with an estimated cost for your project based on your specific needs. Since every project is unique, we need to know exactly what you are looking to have created. The more information you provide, the more accurate our estimate will be. If we have any suggestions that we think might help you as well, we'll let you know.
Free Lifetime Support
45 Days Moneyback Guarantee
Free Lifetime Upgrades
Meet Magento Standards
2 minutes Installation
Powerful Features of Magento Help Desk Extension
You can view tickets posted by customers and change their settings
Create Departments for specific tickets and assign auto replies to them
Draft Multiple Email Templates
You can draft up to 5 different types of email templates for auto-response
You can create templates to send notification emails to customers and staff
Tickets Management Statistics
Ticket management statistics allows you to view the number of tickets sent to which department
Create and Enable/Disable auto replies for specific actions
Easy Ticket Generation Form For Customers
Ticket generation form in Magento customer service extension allows customers to easily enter their details in text fields and select drop downs.
Ticket Heading & Description
Customers can add the title and description of the ticket in the text fields
Choose Department & Priority
You can select department priority as High, Medium or Low
Enable/Disable file upload feature for customers. You can limit file size and the file formats as well.
Manage Tickets & Priorities
This section allows you to view tickets and their details from manage tickets section.
Ticket info shows you all the details entered by the client such as issue date, status, departments, priority and message history
Ticket status is displayed first on the form. it confirms if the ticket is new, pending, waiting for client response or spam
Message history is presented in the middle with dates in accordion style. You can view the messages and replies by clicking on dates.
You can send reply message to the customer by entering custom message or using premade reply for it.
You can set ticket priority from configuration options as High, Medium or Low. The ticket produced by the client is automatically be sent to the default section.
Files uploaded by the customers through the ticket form such as images and documents can be downloaded from ticket manger section.
Manage Departments in Magento Customer Service Extension
Creating departments allows you to channel the type of tickets to the correct staff members
Create Multiple Departments
Create as many departments as you want
Department Email Address
Assign email addresses to departments
Writing department signatures give good impression to clients
View all the related tickets from the respective department
Manage Email Templates & Premade Replies
This feature gives you the ability to preemptively prepare email templates for auto response to clients and staff
Create Multiple Templates as Auto Response Emails For
- Notification to user for successfully creating new ticket
- New Message notification to user
- Close Ticket notification to User
- New ticket alert to respective Staff / Department
- Notification to staff / department on New Message posted by user on ticket
Create Multiple Premade Replies
You can create and save unlimited premade replies. This allows you to attach these replies directly when a customer posts a ticket from the ticket manager section
Department Performance Statistics
Magento customer support extension records work timelines and creates statistics for you to see to view which department has good work performance
The statistics of department performance are shown in pie charts. The chards indicate the number of tickets received ad and the closed by the department.
You can customize settings from configuration options such as ticket priority, default department, status, default email and auto response.
Select Yes/No to Show/ Hide ticket priority and department on frontend. Set ticket priority and status with default email templates. This section also allows you to enable file upload and set file size limit and formats. You can select option for customers to post messages as well.
Alerts & Notifications
Configure notification settings for new tickets and new messages. You can also enter the default title for alerts, email address for alerts and email address for carbon copy.
Edit auto response settings by enabling auto response for new ticket, new message and when ticket is closed.
- It is a comprehensive extension that covers all functions and features required to manage online tickets for clients. It creates an easy to use support desk for providing immediate response to customers.
- You can track all the activity from the back end and centrally manage tickets through departments, priorities and messages.
- It automatically saves all your data and the customer’s through one channel. It facilitates fast and hassle free response system that prevents loss of emails that creates communication barrier.
- Help Desk extension from FME allows customers to post unlimited tickets regarding any issue face by them. It creates a bridge of communication between the merchant with fast and time efficient response
- Customers can upload files while posting the ticket. This allows them to tell their issue more elaborately regarding your products and services.
- Automated email notifications keep customers informed and assures them that their ticket has been posted. Customers can view their ticket status and priority from my account section and send messages to the respective department.