User Survey (1.1) 13631 hits
To ensure customer satisfaction, online survey tools are essential to be installed on any web shop. User Survey Magento Poll Extension offers rich features to manage customer reviews on your website. It allows you to add interactive survey form to any page of your website such as Home page, CMS pages or user registration page which ultimately attracts users to fill up the questionnaire and send you feedback. Create as many questions as you would like with infographics and see the entire survey results within single interface at the backend.
Magento User Survey Extension - Key Features:
- IP based survey supported, if you enable it then multiple votes from single IP will be treated as one and vice versa
- Create drop down or image based survey questions, upload questions in graphical format to make unique and attractive questionnaire
- User survey can be placed on any page of your website. From the admin panel you can automatically place a survey on user registration page.
- To provide enhanced questionnaire, you can make unlimited categories and add questions to them. In this way instead of a simple boring questionnaire your survey form will be more efficient, attractive and users will like to provide you feedback
- Sorting management for questions and categories provided
- Questions result module at the backend provides complete stats about survey. It displays survey results in a grid elegantly. Results are available in two formats, chart and image
- Location and store management for questions category is provided. Select which questionnaire should appear in which store view
Learn more about this Magento Review and Survey extension by visiting the demo or talk to us.
Magento Module General Features
- 100% OpenSource
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Install Guide with Easy to follow steps
- User Guide to help you utilize and understand the extension
- Lifetime Support Free Support
How it Works
After you have installed User Survey Magento Extension you will need to create questions and categories as mentioned below.
From this section you will create questions which can be of following types;
- Drop down
Gallery based questions allow you to take image based surveys or else you can use drop down style polls. This section allows you to perform following set of activity,
- Set title and type of question
- Enter sort order that will be used to display within category
- Answer management tab on the left column allows you to add answer options to this question. It also displays survey results for each set of answer
- A separate tab on left column named as “Question Results” show all the stats i-e votes and percentage
Once you have created questions, now move on to next task and that is to create categories in which these questions will be displayed. Click on Question set management;
Question Set Management
This section allows you to perform following set of actions;
- Set title for category (question set)
- Assign it to specific store view
- Assign it to Home page or user registration page. It means you select Frontend then user survey will be shown on Home page etc.
- Add questions you had created previously to this category
- View set results; this will show overall stats for this category along with individual questions within it
Please follow installation guide to add User survey form to other pages of your website such as CMS pages etc.
Finally you have created categories, questions and you have placed the survey form on your desired location. The final thing before you go ahead and enjoy this extension is configurable image dimensions feature. You can mention width and height for images that are uploaded in the gallery from configuration.
If you still have any question please feel free to ask us.