Percentage Pricing (1.6) 26600 hits
Enable Magento bulk price update on your store based on the cost + markup formula by using FME Cost based Pricing Magento extension. This price markup module allows you to update thousands of products at once where you can add or subtract a fixed/percentage portion of amount. You can define rules to automatically apply price markup or decrease the amount rather than doing it manually.
This automatic price update module overrides the Magento catalog price rules functionality, by using which you can specify conditions based on which specific actions will trigger. This makes it a lot easier for you to select products on which you want to apply price markup or change price. For example, you can select product attributes like color, SKU, name or categories.
Key Features of Magento Cost Price Extension
- Apply price markup or decrease price of thousands of products at once
- Ability to apply price markup manually
- Overrides Magento catalog price rules so that you can automate the whole process of applying markup
- Create multiple rules and prioritize their execution order. These rules can be applied on different products or just one set of products. Price will be shown after calculating markup on those products.
- Apply price markup for selected customer groups. Show different prices to wholesalers and retailers.
- Add description to rules
- Set conditions by using product price rules and configure the actions that will occur e.g. increase price or decrease price
- You can add or subtract the amount in fixed or percentage
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Click on DEMO to view all the features of Percentage pricing Extension live.
Login to admin panel and click on the Manage Rules under Percentage Pricing in the menu, follow below guidelines:
- Set title of the rules
- Set priority that will define the execution order in case multiple rules are assigned on one product or category
- Select store view
- Select customer groups on which the rule will be applicable
- Add user-friendly description
- Configure actions that will occur once the conditions are met. You can increase or decrease price in fixed or percentage. You can also enter the amount here.
- Configure the product price rules, select product/category attributes on which rule will be applied
If you need more information, please contact our support.
Product Faqs Ask a Question
Hi,I want to know if your extension would be able to help us solve this problem or not:we have 10 customer groups, each will get different markup on the cost. For Example, for the group 'Doctor10" : Prices= Cost + 10% or for Doctor20: Prices= Cost + 20%AnswerYes this is possible with our existing functionality of the extension.