List View Product Gallery (1.0)
Product List View Gallery Magento Extension provides a dynamic view of product images. By moving mouse over the product, slideshow of product images is shown. Only front/back image of product can also be enabled . Furthermore, each image is viewable in a lightbox. Read below for more details.
This plugin displays product images in a slideshow, light box or front/back mode when a mouse is moved over that product image. Customers do not need to jump on to other pages just to view images of any product.
Images Gallery Magento Extension is a key tool for following web stores;
- Fashion Stores
- Apparel Store
- Art Galleries
- Jewelry Shops
- Interior Decoration
Features - Product Listing Gallery Magento Extension
- Customers can view all images of a product right on one spot without having to go to product detail page.
- Front/Back and slideshow in a slider both options are included
- You can configure delay and time for mouse-over effect and on change of the image
- Upload custom 'Zoomer' image
- Customizable width and height of frontend thumbnails
How It Works:
This plugin is extremely easy to configure and use, enable this extension from the admin panel. From the Image Gallery Mode you can select either Front/Back or slideshow effect for thumbnails. Front/Back mode will only show front and back images of a product on mouse over while slideshow will show all images for that product. Time, delay and intervals can be configured manually.
You can enable zoomer that will display a transparent magnifier icon over the product thumbnail and by clicking on it, full sized images will be loaded in a popup window. Customers will be able to view all images with the help of next, previous buttons.
Great results come with great experiences, give your customers such experience to get great results.
- This section allows you to enable or disable this extension.
- Enter the width and height of thumbnails
- From the drop down you can select front/back or slideshow mode.
- Enter time, delay and interval for front/back and slideshow effects.
- Enable or disable the zoomer. This will open up full sized images in a popup slider.