List View Product Gallery (1.0)
Product List View Gallery Magento Extension provides your website visitors great experience. They can view all images related to a product just by moving their mouse over to that product. This is possible because this extension gives front/back, slideshow and zoomer for this purpose. On mouse over they can view images in a slide show or just front and back as configured from the admin panel. Otherwise if you have enabled zoomer then they will be able to view full sized images in a popup window. As a store owner you can configure image change time, delay and interval.
By using Product Listing Gallery Magento Extension your site visitors will be able to view all images of a product right on single spot and that is the category pages. They would not have to visit any product page. They can view these images in a back/front mode or in a slide show. Secondly if they wish to see these images in a popup or slider then Product Gallery Magento Extension does display slideshow of images in a slider which open ups in a popup. As a store owner you can give both of these options to users.
Images Gallery Magento Extension is a must have feature for any of the following web stores;
- 1.Fashion Stores
- 2.Apparel Store
- 3.Art Galleries
- 4.Jewelry Shops
- 5.Interior Decoration
But our recommendation is to use this tool where ever images are more important. Following are the features you get with Product Listing Gallery Magento Extension.
- 1.Customers can view all images of a product right on one spot besides having to go to product detail page.
- 2.Front/Back and slideshow in a slider both are present
- 3.You can configure delay and time for mouse over effect and change of image
- 4.Enable/Disable Zoomer and upload custom zoomer image
- 5.Configure width and height of frontend thumbnails
- 6.Life Time friendly and quick Support
How to Use:
You can follow our step by step tab to get detailed instructions. This plugin is extremely easy to configure and use, enable this extension from the admin panel. From the Image Gallery Mode you can select either Front/Back or slideshow effect for thumbnails. Front/Back mode will only show front and back images of a product on mouse over while slideshow will show all images for that product. Time, delay and intervals can be configured manually. You can enable zoomer that will display a transparent magnifier icon over the product thumbnail and by clicking on it, full sized images will be loaded in a popup window and customers will be able to view all images with the help of next, previous buttons. Great results come with great experiences, give your customers such experience to get great results.
Move your mouse over any thumbnail, you will see front and back image transition. You can configure slideshow mode from the configuration. On activating this mode customers will see all the images of that product shown in a slideshow. Time Intervals can be configured from the configuration section as well.
Third feature is the zoomer, once this feature is enabled, a transparent magnifier icon will appear over the product image on category or listing page. Customers can click on it to view full sized images in a popup window. They can move back and forth to see all images.
- This section allows you to enable or disable this extension.
- Enter the width and height of thumbnails
- From the drop down you can select front/back or slideshow mode. To see how it works refer the description of this extension.
- Enter time, delay and interval for front/back and slideshow effects.
- Enable or disable the zoomer. This will open up full sized images in a popup slider.