Advance Google Maps (1.5) 11509 hits
Google Maps Magento store locator extension makes your locations easier to access. This Google Maps Magento module creates a store finder page on your website where your customers can search for items before actually visiting any store. This saves a lot of time, guides them well and makes them feel valued.
This Magento Google Maps store locator plugin beautifully maps out all the locations of your branch outlets spread across various locations. This plugin automatically detects customers location (they can allow or deny this request) and shows nearest stores locations. Store locator page allows your customers to search for products or search by address.
This advance version comes with new features such as:
- Manage store attributes: These attributes are shown on the Store locator page facilitating customers in searching relevant stores
- Store detail page: Now each store has its own dedicated page where you can show store description, images, videos, products in a slider, and other data. You can configure SEO settings as well.
- CSV Import: Now you can create a CSV file and import it directly rather than manually creating multiple stores
- This module is responsive
Key Features of Advance Google Maps Store Locator
- Display store locations in maps and list. List view has vertical scroll for better customers experience
- Customers can filter stores by using attributes
- Customers can search stores by address or products. They can choose the radius to refine the search
- Show necessary store details right on the map such as operating hours, telephone, review etc.
- Each store now has its own dedicated page where you can show detailed information such as URL, images, videos, special offers etc. In addition, this page lists all the available products in a slider.
- Supports map and satellite view
- This Magento store location module automatically detects customers location
- Get instant directions where ever you are
- Customers can accept or deny the request to detect automatic location
- Export stores to a PDF, XLS file
- Import Stores from a CSV file
- Enable export option
- Upload images for different icons
- Select the attributes to shown on Google maps page, which allows customers to filter stores easily
- Multi-store enabled
- View and manage stores in a grid
- Add comprehensive details about the store when adding it such as: Label, address, contact information, image, store attributes, and more.
- Set latitude and longitude information for stores
- Create searchable tags for different stores
- Add store description by using WYSIWYG editor
- Set Meta information for each store page so that it can rank well in SERPs
- Easily attach products with stores from the backend
- Option for Km or Mile can be set from configuration.
- Seo Friendly Urls
- Multi-Store & Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support/Upgrades
Click on DEMO to view all the advance features included in this Magento Store Locator module.
Once the extension is installed, start with the configuration:
In this section, you can enable export options. This module supports PDF and XLS. Enable export button on home, category and product pages.
In this section, you can upload images for header, PDF and XLS icons.
Select the attributes to show on the main Google maps page in this section.
Store the store in which this extension will be enabled.
Now click on Manage Store Attributes.
Manage Store Attributes:
In this section, you can create user-friendly and search-friendly tags that can be associated with stores. All you need to do here is to add the label.
Once you have created attributes, you can now add stores. Click on Add store and configure as below:
- Enter store name and other address, contact details such as address, zip, telephone, fax etc.
- Upload image for this store that will be shown on the store detail page
- Select attributes for this store that you created in the previous section
- Add description and select store view
- Set meta information
- Attach products with this store
You can import stores from a CSV file.
For more information, please contact our support.
Reviews Add a Review
Write Your Own Review
by jon.saverda on 2/17/15
Very Powerful Extension With Many Features Out of the Box
by Dannyz1984 on 2/17/15
Google map IS working :)
by Atti GFD on 9/5/14
by bananaman83 : I useCommunity on 5/9/14
Works well, great support