Additional Checkout Attributes (1.11) 37004 hits
Magento checkout fields manager extension allows you to add custom form fields on order page. Obtain additional information from customers e.g., add text box so that customers can add gift message with their order, a check box to conduct a poll or obtain user preferences, obtain delivery date, referrals /leads, and more.
This checkout attributes manager module supports following custom form fields, Text Field, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, and Radio Button. Custom checkout fields are arranged in a special block known as ‘Field-Set’. You can select the checkout step to add custom fields to e.g. billing, shipping, order review etc.
Order related information obtained with this add field to checkout plugin improves order processing and customer satisfaction. This information is visible on the backend, customer area, invoice email and PDFs.
Key Features of Magento Order Attributes Extension
- Add unlimited custom order attributes
- Set position of order attributes on checkout such as top, middle or bottom
- Add text to any checkout step without any custom field
- Supports following input validation methods: decimal, integer, Email, date, URL, letters and numbers
- Supports Text Field, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, and Radio Button
- Make order attributes mandatory
- You can sort custom form fields
- Custom Order attributes work on both one step checkout as well as default Magento checkout
- Select the checkout step to add custom fields e.g. billing, shipping, order review etc.
- Show order attributes in customer accounts
- Add fields to invoice emails
- Show custom fields in order grid
- Add custom fields in PDF
- Assign custom checkout fields to selected customer groups
- Add labels for multiple stores such as English, French, German etc.
- Assign fields to selected or all products easily from the backend
- You can assign fields to categories rather than selecting products individually
- Improves order processing
- Compatible with PayPal Website Payments Pro - Express Checkout
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Click on Demo to view all the features live.
Once the extension is installed, start with the configuration:
- Enable this module
- Enter Heading for the Fieldset of Fields Manager. Fieldset is a block that arranges checkout fields.
Now click on Manage fields section and add new attributes for checkout page.
You can configure following options for each newly added field:
- Enter a unique code for this field (Should not have spaces)
- Select from the following input types Text field, Text area, Date, Checkbox, Dropdown, Radio button, Yes/No, Multiple select or Message display only for the new field.
- Select position where you would like to display your new field e.g. top, bottom or middle
- Enter default value for the field
- Select checkout step where this new field will be visible
- Select “Yes” from the drop down if this is mandatory field
- Select from the drop down if this field should be displayed in customer’s account and registration pages
- Select “Yes” from the drop down to display this field in invoice emails
- Select from the drop down if this field should be displayed in invoice and shipping PDFs
- Select desired store view for this field
- Associate this field with specific user group such as “Not logged in”, “General”, Wholesaler” or “Retailer”
- Enter label for admin and different store views
Assign to Products:
- Assign custom fields to specific products
Assign to Categories:
- Assign custom order attributes to categories
Reviews Add a Review
Write Your Own Review
by Nick Lane on 4/28/15
by slyder011 : I useCommunity 1.8.1 on 4/5/14
Awesome support after the sale
by TruckSite : I'm a deployment & integrations provider, I useCommunity 1.7.0 on 3/27/14
by sourabhrawat : I useCommunity 1.8.0 on 1/24/14
Got what i was promised
by sonucsergpv on 1/28/13
by promosolutions on 1/19/13
by TruckSite on 1/17/13
by Rohit85 on 1/9/13
by alldigital on 11/8/12
by xeiro on 9/19/12
Great Extension! Highly Recommended!
by Rj on 8/30/12
Can Count on FME
by Tombo75 on 8/24/12
by hanumanhook on 6/26/12
product is very good and efficient
by Marinho Schulz on 6/6/12
Product Faqs Ask a Question
Is this extension compatible with one step checkout ?AnswerYes our additional checkout attributes is compatible with our One Step Checkout. If you are using another one step checkout contact our support for further information.