Additional Checkout Attributes (1.10) 23598 hits
Additional Checkout Attributes
Magento extension allows you to add unlimited custom fields /attributes such as text field, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select, dropdown, checkbox and ratio buttons on the checkout page.
Gather Important Information
Magento store owners can receive customer feedback or gather statistical data by using these custom checkout fields. Add additional information on the checkout page by adding a text area to let your customers know of any special instructions. E.g You can let your customers know about order processing or delay in delivery on certain day or for certain products.
Checkout Steps – Registration Page
Custom fields can be added to every checkout step including the customer registration step. If a new field is added to the registration step of checkout it will appear on the customer registration page as well.
Limit by Products/Categories/Customer Groups
Order attributes can be created for specific magento products, categories or customer groups. For example, if you add a text field and associate it with an Apple IPAD then it will only be visible on checkout if Apple IPAD is in cart, likewise for categories and customer groups. Since this extension is multi-store you can have different fields appear on different stores.
Invoice Email and PDF
Information obtained from the custom fields can be made visible on invoice email, PDF and in customers’ accounts. Admin can also view all this data on the backend. If fields are added to the registration step customer can log into the My Account and view/edit the information.
Attributes are automatically validated once created so a customer enters only a date in the date field and number in a number field. Additional attributes can be made mandatory so the customer is required to fill them.
Order and align these fields based on your requirements. e.g. you can align any field on top, middle or bottom on a checkout page.
Magento Order Attributes – Other Features
- Compatible with PayPal Website Payments Pro - Express Checkout
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Magento checkout normally involves six steps to complete an order. With the help of “Additional Checkout Attributes” extension, you can add to any checkout step as many new fields as you would like such as Checkbox, Radio Button, Text area and many more at any position such as top, bottom or middle very conveniently. These custom fields are placed accurately on each step as configured. In case only text messages are to be shown on any checkout step, this Magento extension gives you an option for that.
This Magento extension is based on solid and highly optimized coding techniques which add to the enhancement of checkout process. Now getting more information from customers in checkout is easy as beans.
ADMIN - CHECKOUT FIELDS MANAGER
Manage Checkout Fields:
- Shows Attribute code, Attribute label, Input type, Field placement, Required, Steps, Add to customer’s account, Add to emails, Add to PDF
Add New Checkout Field:
Checkout Field Properties:
- Enter a unique code for this field (Should not have spaces)
- Select from the following input types Text field, Text area, Date, Checkbox, Dropdown, Radio button, Yes/No, Multiple select or Message display only for the new field.
- Select position where you would like to display your new field e.g. top, bottom or middle
- Enter default value for the field
- Select checkout step where this new field will be visible
- Select “Yes” from the drop down if this is mandatory field
- Select from the drop down if this field should be displayed in customer’s account and registration pages
- Select “Yes” from the drop down to display this field in invoice emails
- Select from the drop down if this field should be displayed in invoice and shipping PDFs
- Select desired store view for this field
- Associate this field with specific user group such as “Not logged in”, “General”, Wholesaler” or “Retailer”
- Enter text for field Label under admin and store view besides it
Assign to Products:
- Display this field for a specific product
Assign to Categories:
- Display this field for a specific category
Checkout Fields Manager:
- Select “Yes” from the drop down to enable this extension
- Enter text for field set heading
Reviews Add a Review
Write Your Own Review
Got what i was promised
by sonucsergpv on 1/28/13
by promosolutions on 1/19/13
by TruckSite on 1/17/13
by Rohit85 on 1/9/13
by alldigital on 11/8/12
by xeiro on 9/19/12
Great Extension! Highly Recommended!
by Rj on 8/30/12
Can Count on FME
by Tombo75 on 8/24/12
by hanumanhook on 6/26/12
product is very good and efficient
by Marinho Schulz on 6/6/12
Product Faqs Ask a Question
Is this extension compatible with one step checkout ?AnswerYes our additional checkout attributes is compatible with our One Step Checkout. If you are using another one step checkout contact our support for further information.