Faqs + Product Questions (2.3) 59449 hits
Product Questions Answer Extension can significantly increases customers’ enquiries by providing them ability to ask questions quickly right on the product pages. Site admin can post answers in reply on the page to eventually convert it into a knowledge base for other customers and save them time. Product detail page gets updated on a regular basis with fresh content to make it popular on Search Engines specifically Google.
Quick contact magento module makes it possible for you to add a complete self-service FAQ management solution on your website. It allows you to create a compelling knowledge base section according to your needs. Categorize your questions into different topics. With FAQs + Product Questions 2 you have the flexibility of defining which FAQ topic should appear in which order on FAQ main page. On the other hand while creating FAQs you can choose the style and appearance of how they should appear on frontend like for example you can use Magento FAQ Accordion style. Configure email alerts such that whenever a question is posted by a customer or in case admin replies to any question then acknowledgement will be send to both of them.
Multi Store FAQ + Product Questions Extension– Features
Magento Ask a Question / Product Answer
- Ask a Question link is placed at a very convenient location that is just besides the product.
- Configure inquiry form to be opened in a sliding manner or in a popup
- Configure user level security whether only registered customers can make an inquiry or anyone is allowed
- Latest Google reCaptcha embedded
Faqs Topics / Categories / Section:
- Easily categorize your FAQs for customers’ convenience
- Topics and questions can be sorted by ratings or by latest ones
- Each FAQ Topic has its own page, hence has its own configuration panel such as meta information , URL identifier etc.
- Display FAQ topic on the landing page or only in FAQ block
FAQS - Magento Product Faq
- Add any question/topic to any product page or on FAQ landing page
- Order/Position FAQs the way you would like such as by rating or by latest
- Customers can reply to any question in which case a thread is maintained
- Customers can ask quick questions from product pages
- Set default topic/question when a visitor lands on FAQ page
- Multi- style inquiry form
- SEO Friendly
- Manage FAQs, select which one to display on landing/product page
- Limit number of FAQs on landing/product page
- Manage Short/long description, add “ Read More “ link
- Enable/Disable Magento FAQ Accordion
- Manage admin approval for publishing customers’ comments
- Five different templates for FAQ included
FAQ Ratings and Feedback:
- Magento FAQ Extension includes FAQ rating features.
- Magento like/unlike feature integrated
- Manage permissions for rating and like/unlike
FAQ Block Features
- Magento Block for frequently asked questions can be placed anywhere on your website
- Magento search for FAQs is supported
- Define maximum FAQ limit for a block
Other Features - Magento Faq Module
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Separated HTML/CSS, W3C validated
- Easy to customize
- Easy to install and upgrade
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
How it works
After you have installed this Magento FAQ extension, login to admin panel and navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product Questions to configure this plugin. You will first need to create FAQ categories/topics then add set of questions to them. This FAQ addon offers 2 in 1 Magento extensions, you can use it for general FAQ or product related frequently asked questions. For this purpose it creates a separate landing page.
Before we start adding categories and questions, let’s first learn about basic configuration.
Configure Landing Page
Navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> General FAQ settings. You can adjust following settings as per your requirements.
- Add page title
- Configure Meta information
- Display selected or All FAQ topics/questions on landing page
- Show read more link under category
- Select sorting method that is sort by rating, order or latest
- Enable Magento FAQ accordion style
- Enable Magento like/unlike feature
Configure Magento Product Questions – Product Page
Navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> Product Questions. You can adjust following settings as per your requirements.
- Enable Product FAQs
- Add a heading for frequently asked questions section
- Enable & configure Magento Ratings, like/unlike, FAQ Accordion and sorting features
- Enable questions to display on FAQ landing page
- Enable reply/comments feature. Configure if admin approval is required to publish these comments.
Configure Magento Ask a Question Form
Navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> Product Ask a Question. This Magento FAQ plugin allows customers to post any inquiry from product page rather than moving to any other page such as contact us or FAQ. Ask a question form can be configured to open up in a popup or just slide down when customers click on it. You can also select desired customer group who can post a query such as only registered user or any one.
Configure FAQ Ratings
FAQs can now be rated by users, this gives you better understanding and a channel by which you can understand how effective is your information.
Manage Featured FAQ and FAQ Search block
Navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> FAQ Block Settings. It’s very simple to add featured or search block, just enable them from backend and there you go. For featured FAQ block you can limit number of questions that should appear
FAQ Themes and Email settings
FAQ + Product questions module includes 5 templates that you can choose from. You can also configure email settings for customer and admin acknowledgement whenever any new comment/reply is made.
Now that we have learned about this extension, lets add topics and questions.
For customer’s convenience and ease, this plugin categorize all questions. This allows customers to easily search for what they are looking for instead of scrolling down a lengthy list of questions. For example instead of using one FAQ list for entire question set it is better to make categories such as “Shipping”, “Refunds”, & “Support”.
To manage topics navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> Manage FAQ Topics. This section allows you to configure following settings;
- Add Title, URL identifier, select sort order and desired store view
- Enable any topic to be shown on landing page
Add Questions in Topics
Now that you have created topics navigate to FME Extensions -> FAQs and Product questions -> Configuration -> Manage FAQs. This section allows you to manage following settings;
Add FAQ Information
- Select question category, question type and enter whatever the question is.
- Choose if you would like to show questions on FAQ landing page
- Mark any question as public or private. Private FAQs will be accessible to customers who are logged-in
- Enable FAQ accordion style. Enter order/position for topic
- Add required answer by using WYSIWYG editor
- Enable notification to customers about new reply/comments
Attach FAQ with Products
In order to add questions under specific product, you will find “Apply to products” tab on the left column. Click on it and select the desired product to attach question to it.
View Replies to FAQ/Comments
View replies tab on the left column shows customers information and comment which they have made to any FAQ or comment. You can moderate and send reply to them from this section.
And that is all it takes, if you have any question please visit product FAQ section or contact us.
Reviews Add a Review
Write Your Own Review
Great thank you!
by Okan sarsurluoglu on 4/28/15
by Mrallen302 : I'm a merchant, I useCommunity 1.8.1 on 9/6/14
Went above and beyond my expectations.
by uswatersystems : I'm a merchant, I useCommunity 1.7.0 on 4/10/14
Works well, outstanding support
by JMA_1 : I'm a merchant, I useCommunity on 9/14/13
Great product, great service
by gemvy on 5/6/13
Couldn't have asked for more
by Celine on 2/18/13
by caios on 1/17/13
love the new version
by Magmer on 6/21/12
by maniz on 6/1/12
nice extensoon a must have
by Bonn on 5/21/12
nice and easy
by jasmine on 5/10/12
Would be great if you guys added a link from the Top
by Rhyner on 4/17/12
Works great on 1.6.1.
by happy customer on 3/16/12
A very nice extension - Very helpful on our store.
by Wayne on 3/9/12
Product Faqs Ask a Question
Hi! I like this extention. Is it possible to translate it to Russian?AnswerYes it is possible to convert this into Russian or any other language as it comes with a translation csv file.
Can i place this extension in tabs in my custom theme?AnswerYes you can have the ask a question form and the FAQs for the product displayed in tabs. You will however have to get your developer to integrate the extensions code into the theme files. If you do not have a magento developer let us know and we can provide you with an estimate for your requirements.
I got this extension for one of my projects and the client has come back needing some adjustments. Would it be possible for you guys to handle it and customise the extension for me according to my clients req? Looking forward to hearing from you guysAnswerFirst of all Welcome back. Yes we can customise the extension according to your requirements. please create a ticket here with the requirements: support.fmeextensions.com and we can take it on from there. Have a great day