Category Banners (1.1) 18701 hits
Fascinating and appealing Magento banners have always been fabulous way of attracting customers. Now customize the way you would like your banners to appear with the “Banner slider Magento” module. Our category slider extension is now responsive and is compatible with the latest version of Magento
Without any hassle, associate your banners with different categories. The three impressive sliders provided in this banner slider Magento module will boost their sight. Of course, it allows you to create stunning banner designs with so much ease and comfort to manage module. It requires an effortless 1-minute installation.
The Front End of the Magento Category slider plugin enables you to embellish stylish banners on the Category Page with an attractive scroller. 3 innovative Sliders have been adorned to the extension to display the Banners. Viewers can use arrows on the Front End to go to the next or previous slider.
In addition, in the list sliders, each item is HTML content. The Magento extension makes it easy to customize Navigation Tabs dynamically. Another key feature of the extension is that it supports preloaded images before playing a slideshow.
Magento Category Banners Slider - Features
- Easily add banners on Home and category pages
- Add title, URL and content for the banner
- Set target window
- Attach banners with multiple categories
Banner Slider Magento - Features
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Includes a Install/User Guide
- 100% Open Source.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
Once the extension is installed, start with the configuration.
Categories Banners Settings:
- Enable the extension
- Select the slider type from: Nivo slider, JSSOR slider rotator, and JSSOR slider with thumbs
- Customize banner width and height
- Show content with banner
- Show banner title
You can configure following settings for NIVO and JSSOR slider:
- Enable autoplay, which is required for slideshow
- Set auto play intervals
- Select pause on hover settings such as 0 for no pause, 1 for desktop pause, 2 for touch device and 3 for both
- Enter slide duration in milliseconds
- Enter drag orientation
- Add slider effect for Nivo slider such as fold, fade, random etc.
- Set transition speed and number of slices
- Show navigation buttons and navigation such as 1, 2 , 3
- Set caption opacity
- Select theme from: default, dark, light and bar
Now that you are done with configuration, you can add banners and configure their settings:
- Set caption for the banner
- Add URL link
- Set the target window
- Upload banner image
- Add content
- Select categories to attach banner with
- Select store view and enable it
For more information, please contact our support.