Advance News (1.2)
Advance New extension includes comprehensive news management engine. Show news footage with video, image gallery, featured news section and much more. This Magento News Extension automatically creates news feed for you and it comes with a theme editor for news landing page. So with this plugin you would not only build a news section on your website but you can build your own style. Click on demo to learn more about the features.
Advance Magento News Module allows you to create online news website that has all the necessary ingredients to provide useful information to readers. Features that make your news reports compelling are all included in this addon. With Magento Rating and Comments feature you can bring talk of the town right on your news page.
Your audience can comment, vote and participate actively attracting more visitor’s engagement. Following are the features included in this news Widget.
Key Features – Magento News Extension
- Unlimited news categories with parent-child relationship can be created. Category sorting is supported
- To get your News to be found easily in search engines, set your own Meta information
- Multi-store supported
- This Latest News extension supports News Block. Place it on any CMS page, or left/right column.
- Customizable Featured News Slider for home page/landing page included. Configure slider style, animation (swing, ease in quad, ease in back etc.) and heading etc.
- Display Author images within news, from the admin panel you can resize and align this image as required
- Advance WYSIWYG Editor included
- Add Image Gallery within your news. Customize gallery slider, transition effects such as “Ease in Out Expo” -“Ease in bounce” etc., width and height, and auto play option etc.
- “Related news” feature is included. Related news are shown in the left column. Add related news feature included
- Add video footage to your news section. Upload manually or embed from Youtube, Vimeo etc.
- Adjustable Video Player such as its width, height and caption.
- “Ratings” feature is included, single and multiple ratings are supported in this Magento News plugin
- “Comment” feature along with pagination is included.
- Monitor and moderate all comments from the comments manager at the backend.
- Customizable News theme for news landing page. Set background & foreground style, colors and define custom CSS.
- Configure general settings for news landing page such as maximum number of news per page, page title and “CMS Page Layout”
- RSS Feature is included in this Feed extension
Advance News plugin offer you a comprehensive News management platform for your website. From the perspective of giving all useful information under one roof to the design and layout customization, this Magento News Extension offers a number of benefits to you.
Click on Demo to see live demonstration of all features. If you have any question, please visit product FAQ section or feel free to contact us.
Magento Module General Features
- 100% OpenSource
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Language Supported
- Install Guide with Easy to follow steps
- User Guide to help you utilize and understand the extension
- Lifetime Support Free Support
How it works - Magento News Extension
Start with the configuration to setup basic parameters before adding news and related information.
This module creates a news landing page which lists number of news with short description, image and read more link. By clicking on read more link readers will move on to news detail page. Let’s first set the configuration of landing page as well as the general settings of extension.
Login to admin panel and navigate to FME Extensions -> News -> Configurations.
News Landing Page settings - Magento Latest News Extension
Choose appropriate settings for the news landing page :
- Select page layout and set title
- Set limit for news on landing page
- Set meta information
Customize Theme for Landing Page - Magento Content Template
- Set width for the content page
- Choose color style for heading, foreground & background, and Featured news background
- Enter custom CSS to define your own settings
RSS Settings – Magento Feed Extension
- Select Feed length. If no limit is entered then unlimited length will be used
- Enable HTML filter to remove HTML tags from feed
Customize Magento Video Player
define following settings;
- Enter a caption
- Customize width and height for the player
Image Gallery Settings– Magento News Widget
To report news in an effective manner you can add images within content or use elegant image gallery provided by this module.
- Add a caption
- Select slider style such as Banners with/without navigation & thumbnails.
- Customize slider settings such as slide or opacity animation, transition effects, slide interval & duration, auto play settings, dimensions and show image title.
Enable Comments and Ratings:
- Let readers participate by adding comments and voting.
- Enable pagination and sorting
- Select if single user can rate multiple times or not
Customize Featured News Slider:
Highlight breaking news in the featured slider. Select how many news items it should display, choose from over 15 animations and auto play speed settings
Basic configuration is completed here, now we are ready to start adding news and configure their properties. Navigate to FME Extensions -> News -> Categories and follow as below.
Click on add new category, Enter title and URL key, select store view, sort order and finally you can make any category a child of another from the “Children of” drop down.
In this section you can add news content and configure below mentioned settings. Navigate to FME Extensions -> News -> Manage News;
- Add basic news/content information such as title, SEF URL and meta information
- Make your news as featured
- Upload avatar, opening image which can be resized and aligned as required. To resize enter only numeric value e.g. if you will add 40, then your uploaded image will be resized down to 40%.
- Choose store view
- Select appropriate news category
- Create image gallery
- Choose related news from left column
- From “Media” tab on left column add videos to your content, upload manually or from any URL
- Monitor and moderate ratings from the “Rating” tab on left column
Manage News Block
News block can be placed on any CMS page or in left/right column
Comments manager at the backend provides you with a comments dashboard where you can view and moderate all comments received.
And that is all, please visit product FAQ section if you have any inquiry or talk to us without hesitation